{044}

CHAPTER 44

[social media,real life]

"HAWAII"

instagram

Liked by username and 98,983 others theshaderoom #JaMorant was spotted earlier today carrying bags to #MelodyArmani private plane!!! 8More of their mutual friends were also spotted boarding the plane

theshaderoom #JaMorant was spotted earlier today carrying bags to #MelodyArmani private plane!!! 8More of their mutual friends were also spotted boarding the plane... where could they be going?!
——————————————
View all 12,084 comments

username she has a private plane!!!!
1hr ago       reply

username she always with my man 🙄
1hr ago       reply

username omggggggg i wanna go
1hr ago       reply

username to be apart of their friend group 😩
1hr ago       reply

the flight to hawaii was approximately thirteen hours. that's why melody suggested that they took her private plane because they would have to stop in different places to get there. when they boarded the plane it was 7:49 and when they took off it was 8:30 so melody did the math and they were expected to land at 8:30 pm.

they were going to o'ahu a island in honolulu.

melody and everyone found them a very comfortable spot on the plane. everyone brought with them a significant other or a close friend. the only thing everyone had to pay was their portion of the house they were staying in and the activities they were gonna be doing.

"baby, what's wrong you good" ja asked melody because she had suddenly moved away from him.

"i need to go to the bathroom, i'm feeling nauseous" melody said standing up.

"okay come on let me help you" ja stood up and helped melody to the bathroom.

as soon as she opened the bathroom door, she immediately rushed to the toilet. ja crouched down next to her to hold up her hair and rub her back gently.

"are you done" ja asked melody while helping her stand up.

"yeah i think so, can you pass me some mouth wash" she pointed towards the mirror cabinet.

"y'all good" aries asked peeking his head in the bathroom.

"yeah, just a little air sick" ja lied he really didn't know the reason for her new found sickness but he had a idea.

when they finally walked back to their spot and melody had her head on his chest while he was stroking her hair, "you sure you're not pregnant" ha chuckled.