{040}

CHAPTER 40

[social media,real life,imessage]

"There's nothing we can do"

melodyarmani has
posted on their story
click to view!

"why are you getting so big on mommy" melody asked her five month old son as she was putting on his clothes

"in a minute he gone be going on dates" ja joked.

"oh my god don't tell me that, i want my little man to stay a baby forever" melody rolled her eyes.

"well we can always have another one" ja smirked.

"no i don't want no more children" melody laughed making ja get up and stand behind her.

"that's not what you was saying last night" ja said dry humping melody's butt.

"what i was saying last night" said pushing him away so she could put kai in his rocker.

"how you wanted me to put my kids in you" ja laughed.

"i did not say that shit" melody lied.

"whatever helps you sleep at night" ja said flopping on their bed.

"that dick helps me sleep at night" melody whispered.

"what you say" ja asked putting his head up.

"i didn't say nun" melody laughed.

"ight bruh" ja rolled his eyes.

ja then went to lay on melody so she could play in his hair. he eventually fell asleep. after about twenty minutes of letting him sleep, melody had to wake him up since they were going to the mall to take pictures with santa.

"babe, get up" melody said trying to get him off her.

he hummed in response then pulled melody tighter making her laugh.

"for real we gotta get ready" melody said pushing him.

"okay i'm getting up" he said and sat up.

"but give me a kiss first" he said puckering his lips. melody gave him and kiss and he flipped them on the bed, deepening their kiss.

"okay that's enough" melody laughed and ja let her up. she went upstairs to get kaari ready, who was already up putting on her clothes.

"okay look at my big girl" melody giggled.

"my mommy taught me how to pick out my own clothes" kaari smiled.

"you look so pretty baby" melody smiled then went to do her hair. she went back downstairs to get kai and herself ready.