{049}

CHAPTER 49

[social media,real life]

"2 years later"

its a year since we've last heard from melody and ja. so let's do a small recap, so jakaari is currently three years old and kaari is six years old. eleven months ago melody gave birth to a beautiful daughter named amorae. melody and ja both decided that since kai had both kaari and ja's name, their little girl should have melody's middle name.

since melody had gotten pregnant they decided to postpone the wedding. and since it was already november they decided to have their wedding in march. they wanted to focus on planning their little girls birthday.

"you really don't have to come home and you can take your kids with you" melody played with ja as they were on facetime.

"okay bet, where amorae" ja laughed.

melody flipped the camera to her daughter who was standing in their walk in closet with her. "her bad butt right here."

"baby, pack your stuff yo momma tryna put us out" ja told amorae. melody guess she understood ja cause next thing melody knew amorae was trying to pick up one of melody's travel bags.

"bruh look at yo daughter" melody laughed, while getting ja's attention.

"that's daddy's little girl" ja smiled.

"bye boy" melody laughed before hanging up the phone. she then pulled up the camera on her phone to take a picture.

instagram

Liked by jamorant and 3,073,683 others melodyarmani so y'all me and ja was playing with each other like always and i told him to get out my house and take his kids with him

melodyarmani so y'all me and ja was playing with each other like always and i told him to get out my house and take his kids with him. so he told amorae to pack they bags for him and this little traitor gone actually get my bags and grab it like she was about to leave @jamorant come get your child
——————————————
View all 12,974 comments