{015}

CHAPTER 15

[real life,social media]

"My journey to acceptance has to be a long one and one that's not quite finished"

real life

today melody was going to speak at 'spelman college' in atlanta. right now she was getting her makeup done by a makeup artist and her hair done by tae.

"girl i can't believe they wanted you to speak at a college, like i love this for you" he said parting her hair.

"right like who would've thought i had that much of an impact" she said smiling.

"i did, girl the whole world knew and it's about time you start acting like you know" tae said rolling his eyes.

"you right i'm working on accepting things" she said texting ja.

"i see you texting yo man, how's that been going" tae asked melody.

"it's been really good, we've managed to keep things on the low. we argue from here and there but it's never anything big. he's still like my best friend just with a different title. and not to mention but the sex is amazing" she said laughing and slapping her legs.

"how good and big we talking" tae asked nosily.

"i'll say like eight inches and its the you can't even stand up until three hours later kind of sex. i'm talking begging him to stop but begging for more kind of sex" she said laughing.

"i love that for you bitch" he said clapping his hands together.

"sorry to interrupt but melody it's time for you to get dressed and go" melody's manger jasmine said walking in the room.

"well i'm done have a good talk today and have even better sex tomorrow" tae said before grabbing his bags and leaving.

"i will thank you" she told yelled at him before he went out the door.

***

melody was in the back of a escalade going over what she was going to talk about with her manager.

"i think you're ready, and you need to stop worrying because if you worry to much you'll mess up" her manager said giving her a reassuring smile.

"you're right i need to stop worrying to much" melody said smiling back.

"ladies we're here" the driver told them.

"okay it's show time" her manager said before opening the door and getting out.

"you've got this" melody told herself before doing the same.

melody walked inside of the college with her manager and security guard. then a lady escorted them into a room that she was gonna be talking in. the lady then told them to sit in the first row while she went to go get the dean.

once the room got packed the dean did a few welcomes letting everyone know what was going on.

"let's welcome melody armani to the stage" the dean said now letting melody know it was time.