{016}

CHAPTER 16

[real life,social media]

"You act like a baby"

real life

"you look sexy" ja said hugging melody from the back.

"thank you baby" she said giving him a kiss.

kaari came running into the room, melody picked her up and kissed her on the cheeks, "are you ready to go?"

kaari shook her head 'yes' and melody picked up her eyes off the dresser, "okay then ma'am lets go."

today was halloween and melody and ja are taking kaari trick or treating. melody loved halloween so she decided she wanted to get some free candy too which ja ridiculed her for.

***
"trick or treat" kaari said and the couple gave her some.

"you you like some mom" the lady asked melody since she was at the door with kaari.

"sure and what do we say kaari" melody said taking the candy.

"thank you" kaari said smiling.

"you're so welcome beautiful" the lady said smiling.

"thank you" melody said smiling and waving at the couple.

once they got back with ja, "i can't believe you are actually trick or treating" he said shaking his head and laughing.

"so it's free candy, this is once in a lifetime" she said shrugging her shoulders and eating her twix.

when he looked over and seen what she was eating he said, "lemme get a bite."

"no you just had so much to say about me trick or treating now you want some of my candy. boy get the fuck on" she said rolling her eyes.

he grabbed her hand with the candy in it and bite the twix, "i cannot stand you" she said laughing.

"i love you too" he said laughing.

***
after they hit a few more houses they decided to go to a near by haunted house. ja paid the ten dollar admission fee and they went inside. as soon as they walked in ja grabbed melody's hand.

"nigga let me go" she said trying to release her hand while laughing.

"i'm just tryna protect you" he said squeezing tighter.

"what ever you say" she rolled her eyes.

everything a actor would pop out ja would be the loudest one to scream. yeah melody and kaari was scared but he was on a different level of scared.

"boo" melody said into ja's ears making him scream.

laughing melody said, "you're so scary, you act like a baby."

"fuck you" he said angrily.

"kaari are you scared baby" melody asked.