{027}

CHAPTER 27

[social media,real life,imessage]

"I'm not in my right mind"

harmonymoore has
posted on their story
click to view!

"i can't believe you are all that damn ice cream by yourself" harmony said rolling her eyes because she wanted some as well

"i didn't eat it by myself i ate it with my baby" melody said while rubbing her stomach.

"but i wanted some" harmony said whining.

"it's some more in the freezer" melody said pointing towards the freezer.

melody was over harmony's house since she's currently 5 months pregnant and she needs help with a few things. so harmony offered to be her fake midwife.

melody's hormones have gotten worse due to the pregnancy. so she would randomly go off about little things and since harmony already had a child she didn't take offense to it.

"have you talked to ja yet" harmony asked liking the ice cream spoon.

"oh my ducking god, i wish y'all would stop asking me about that fucking man" melody said rolling her eyes.

"okay okay, i'm sorry" harmony said laughing.

"to answer your question no i haven't talked to him i'm not ready, but i'll talk to him before i'm due to have his baby" melody said rubbing her belly.

"when are you due again" harmony asked.

"august 20th" melody said smiling.

"it's crazy how all his kids are born in august" harmony said laughing.

joining in melody said, "right he done put some type of voodoo on us."

harmonymoore has
posted on their story
click to view!

harmonymoore has posted on their story click to view!