{037}

CHAPTER 37

[social media,real life,imessage]

"new house"

it had been two and a half weeks, since the whole fight situation. they did indeed press charges on her for harassment and threatening their son's life. they are still waiting to go to court, so melody decided to get her mind off that and start on the next chapter of their life. their new home.

last week melody had all the movers bring in their new furniture and put all ja's old furniture in a storage room. in between moving, the lawsuit, and being a mom, melody has gotten back in the studio to work on a new album.

melody is currently working on the first level of the house which includes, her and ja's bedroom including their bathroom, the living room and kitchen, one of the guest bedrooms, the hallways, the half bathroom, and the dining room.

while she was decorating she decided to listen to some music while kai was asleep. she had just gotten finished with the kitchen and living room when he started crying.

"what's wrong" melody asked while rocking the small baby.

"well at least you didn't shit" she chuckled after checking his diaper to see if he needed to be changed and he didn't.

then she tried to breastfeed him because maybe he was hungry, but he didn't want it. so she decided to put him in one of those baby swaddle carriers. he slowly went back to sleep, and she began decorating again.

after a hour of doing the first floor, she decided to get something to eat. "what should mommy eat" melody asked kai.

he didn't respond all he did was smile and squirm, "yeah i was thinking that too" melody smiled and kissed her son, who just giggled during the process.

melodyarmani has
posted on their story
click to view!

while melody was out getting food she decided to head to target

while melody was out getting food she decided to head to target. just so she could get essentials like candles, toothpaste, dish detergent, washing detergent, additional toothbrushes, hand soap, body soap, tissue and napkins, more rags and towels, and other things that they would need.

"are you ready to go home baby" melody asked kai, but when she looked under his blanket that was on top of his stroller she seen that he was knocked out.

"i'll take that as a yes then" melody laughed then put everything inside the trunk.

when she got to their new house, she put kai in their room so he could sleep peacefully while she listened to music.