05

~~ please comment  and vote ~~

"How's your first week been, Miss Addams?" Principle Weems asked as she placed her head onto her crossed hands that were being propped up by her elbows resting on the desk. She stared Hecate Addams down, unknowing to the foul prank someone had played on the golden haired girl just days prior.

"Good." Hecate said with no hesitation whilst she tried not to squirm too much. She didn't want to go to the principle about the incident, after all, what can the bleach blonde do to help her find out who the culprit was?

"Are you in any clubs?"

"I joined the archery club." She shrugged, not knowing what the big deal for small talk was. Hecate wasn't necessarily uncomfortable with small talk, but when it came to principle Weems, there was something about the woman that unnerved the Addams girl.

"Right. Well, i have some...pleasant news for you." The principle said and Hecate could almost roll her eyes at how annoyed Weems seemed to be at the news she had yet to be told. "Your sister, Wednesday, will be coming to Nevermore in a week."

"Why?" Hecate questioned with a tone laced with suspicion. She knew Wednesday would never want to come here in fear she'd only be following their parents' shadow...so why would she be coming to Nevermore academy?

"Because Miss Addams almost killed a student."

"She must be furious with herself." Hecate mumbled, knowing how dark and gothic her twin sister was.

"You are to be present with me when she arrives, and you are to be a guide to her along with Enid."

"Why me and Enid?" Hecate asked, slightly fearful that if Enid were to meet Wednesday, the werewolf would rather hang out with her than Hecate.

"Because Wednesday will be sharing your room." Hecate sighed and nodded, deciding it was best not to anger the principle with her arguments on the sleeping arrangements for Wednesday. Hecate simply raised her head up a little and kept a happy smile on her face.

"Okay." She said softly, her voice sounding almost too sweet for Principle Weems.

"Off you go." Weems used a hand to gesture to the door, which showed Hecate she was no longer welcome in the principle's office. "Oh, and, Miss Addams?" Before Hecate could even stand the principle was calling her.

"Yes, Principle Weems?" The golden blonde tilted her head slightly, her fingers clasped together in her lap as she tried not to let her frustration show.

"In case you hadn't been told, you are allowed to go to Jericho during the weekends." Nodding her head, Hecate stood and left without so much as a goodbye to the principle. She left the room and let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. 

~~

It was saturday morning and, although she tried desperately to focus on the book in hand and the words on the pages, Hecate couldn't seem to stay concentrated. Her thoughts travelled to all that's happened to her during the week.