37

~~ please comment and vote ~~

"What is Kinbott, or should i say Laurel Gates, using you for?" Wednesday sneered, holding a taser in hand. The demon inside of Hecate grinned as she stood behind Tyler, black hand trailing from one shoulder to his head where she weaved her fingers through and gripped his hair tightly. She yanked a little, forcing the boy to tilt his head and she clicked on the taser a couple times, satisfied with the cackle.

"Wednesday, please." Tyler begged weakly, and the growl from behind him made him feel on edge.

"Pathetic." Hecate's demon hissed throwing his head forwards as her satisfaction at his pain was slowly washing away. His painful screams didn't fill her ears and his eyes weren't leaking like waterfalls.

"Tyler!" Wednesday snapped with rage. "The body parts in the basement of the Gates mansion, what was she collecting them for?!"

"I don't understand." Tyler said, his eyes shining with pain but there was something else. A hidden truth. There was something he wasn't telling the two terrifying girls. "Why are you doing this?" A sharp inhale from behind him was heard and his hair was gripped tightly again, his head forced to look up.

"Because...." Hecate's demon breathed out in the crackly, demonic tone it had. "You are the Hyde and Hecate's soul is locked away....and Wednesday needs to put it right otherwise i'm here to stay!" Wednesday watched Tyler flinch every so often during Hecate's demon's rage and she winced slightly. She moved to the table, grabbing the ball hammer and tossing it about in her hand to get a good feel on the weight when sirens begain to wail and get louder. With slight grumble, Hecate's demon released Tyler's hair from its grasp and snarled a little at the doors.

"LEt's test your reflexes."

"I'm in here!" Tyler wailed just as the doors were swung open and guns were cocked and turned off of their safety mode.

"Get away from my son!" Sheriff Galpin spat as his eyes burned holes into Wednesday. "Drop it. Drop it!" Wednesday turned with her hands raised before she released her grip on the hammer, but the low chuckle that filled the room pulled the Sheriff's attention to the girl behind Tyler and his eyes widened. He had seen what happened to Hecate the night Xavier was arrested - with her black hands and eyes and all - but standing there...that wasn't the sweet girl he knew.

"Hmm....sheriff, sheriff, sheriff." Hecate's demon growled out as she walked around Tyler and towards the man. "Mm...you haven't been very kind. Locking an innocent man away...letting me out...what do you have to say? Should i arrest you?"

"I've done nothing but enforce justice as it's my job to do." Sheriff Galpin said firmly, his gun still pointed at Wednesday. He didn't dare point it at Hecate. He heard the voice that came from her mouth and knew something was wrong with her. "I'm an innocent man."

"Innocent!? " The demon wailed with a wry chuckle following it. "So was Xavier."

"Cuff her." Sheriff demanded to an officer who did walk closer towards Hecate and cuffed her. The demon simply chuckled and went along with it as they were shoved into the back of a car and towards ther Sheriff's department.