36

~~ please comment and vote i also love "You Should See Me in a Crown" by Billie Eilish

i also love "You Should See Me in a Crown" by Billie Eilish

AND! a heads up, really. Please read this, this is important.

 No, Hecate is not a furry and stuff she may do for a bit will be um...weird, but i'm trying to get her as demonic-sounding as i can!! thank you, you may continue to the story xoxo ~~

Wednesday sauntered throughout the Academy with confidence, although it was just a facade. The girl next to her was deadly, even more so than herself, and it put Wednesday on edge.

With Hecate's black hands, black eyed and black tear stained cheeks, Wednesday no longer looked like the most deadly student at Nevermore. Hecate was holding her head high, her mouth curling in disgust at people as she walked.

It was like she had become soulless.

"Hey-whoa!" Enid cringed and looked at the two Addams'. One, completely normal although looked shocked to see her unpacking her rather large red duffel bag and the other...looking like a monster.

"You're back." Wednesday said pointedly, her gaze fixated onto the stuffed toys, lit lamps and the colourful Enid. Hecate looked around, as though seeing the room for the first time, before sitting on her bed in a poised position. Her legs were closed with no space in between and her hands rested in her lap whilst she stared at Enid and Wednesday as they conversed.

"I'm gone for a few days, the place gets trashed, Thing almost dies and Hattie has become....that." Enid winced as she glanced at Hecate, who's head tilted with staggered movements. It made Enid feel unnerved.

"Don't mind her....that was my fault." Wednesday admitted, but refused to go into depth on the situation.

"Someone's gotta look out for you three." Enid placed a purple plush - by the looks of it - onto the desk whilst she spoke. She glanced back at Hecate, but she thought back to the news of Xavier being arrested and couldn't help but think that it was something to do with the girl's new attitude and look.

"What happened to rooming with Yoko?" Wednesday questioned as she crossed her hands over her stomach loosely.

"Yoko's great!" Enid said almost too enthusiastically. "I just decided i needed a few more boundaries." Enid began walking around the bed with a roll of black tape in her hands, and Wednesday - who was getting a little emotional and of which was too much for her cold heart - gulped.

"Skip the tape." Her words were practically in her throat, which made it more known to Enid that the girl in front of her had missed her just as much as she had missed Wednesday. And Hecate, of course, but the two still spoke to each other and hadn't had a falling out.

"Don't tell me Wednesday Addams is mellowing out."

"Never." She then snapped, her moment of weakness being brushed off like it was nothing. The tape was thrown onto the bed, making a thump sound, and Wednesday blinked once. "More like evolving."