14

~~ please comment and vote ~~

"Come on!" Wednesday groaned as she dragged her unconscious sister back through the woods and towards the festival. She needed help, but knowing what had caused the wounds on her sister's body, she figured her best bet of help would be Principle Weems. "Give me a bit of help, Hecate!" Wednesday begged before she suddenly tripped, wincing a little at the slight pain that shot through her ankle briefly.

Upon her request, black mist swirled around the younger Addams girl, levitating her body. With a slight frown, Wednesday slowly rose to her feet and took a couple steps back...her sister's body following in the air. With a slight nod, Wednesday turned and calmly walked back to the festival.

~~

"Weems!" She called out upon seeing the woman she was looking for and when the Principle saw the floating body she couldn't help but audibly gasp and rush towards her two students.

"Miss Addams, what on earth happened?"

"She needs help, Principle Weems. Help her." Wednesday demanded, and the principle simple nodded and grabbed the arm of Hecate. The platinum blonde then looked around at the bright lights of the games and those still at the festival with a slight frown. How was she to get Hecate Addams' body away from the prying eyes of the normies?

And how should she bring comfort to Hecate once the girl woke up? Weems had seen the sheer amount of blood that was covering Hecate's clothing, and she knew the girl would experience a bit of pain and would want nothing more than someone by her side for when she awoke.

"Miss Addams, i need you to find Xavier."

"Why?" Weems simply sent a dark look to Wednesday.

"Just find Mr Thorpe." Wednesday nodded and began walking off in search of Xavier, of whom she knew would take care of her sister.

~~

Hecate sat up in the bed she was laid in, frowning at the loneliness of the room. The cold temperatural bit chills into her spine and she frowned, looking around slightly. She could see dust particals in the air, but they seemed frozen in place.

"Is she alive, Morta?" Goody Addams asked her sister with a slight frown as she stared at Hecate from across the room. "Can she see us, dear sister?"

"She can, Goody." Morta, the dark haired girl that looked exactly like Hecate, said with a slight grin. "And she is alive, i assure you. I would not have allowed her to pass, not yet."

"Who are you?" Hecate asked as she stood from the bed and walked towards the two girls that looked like her and Wednesday.

"I'm Goody Addams, and this is my sister, Morta."

"I'm older, and better, of course."

"God, you remind me of Wednesday." Hecate said before frowning and staring at the two girls. "How in the hell do we look alike?"