38

~~ please comment and vote ~~

Hecate was lied on Enid's bed - the girl was being kind to her and the demon actually took a liking to Enid - whilst Wednesday packed her bags. Enid helped Wednesday, no words really being exchanged between them.

Wednesday's typewriter dinged as she closed the case and clasped the lock to keep it secure. Enid then maneuvered around the desk and picked up a squirrel attached to a fake electric chair. She looked at it sadly, holding back tears.

"I can't believe i'm acually going to miss your creepy, lifeless eyes waking me up every morning." She said, words almost caught in her throat. "It won't be the same without you." A tear had leaked from Enid's eye as the emotions controlled her.

"So, i assume you'll be moving in with Yoko. Leaving me in the past." Wednesday spoke as she moved away from Enid, who scoffed a little.

"Not ever. Besides, i have to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." Enid pointed her head towards Hecate, who had her hands in the air and above her face, examining them. "What about you? Will you forget about me?" At her words, Wednesday huffed and placed her hands onto the rim of the box that held her books.

"Enid...the mark you have left on me is indelible." Wednesday said and Hecate cleared her throat.

"I don't know that word." Her demonic tone said and Wednesday rolled her eyes, ignoring the girl for the moment.

"Anytime i grow nauseous at the sight of a rainbow or hear a pop song that makes my ears bleed, i'll think of you." Enid pursed her lips to Wednesday's words, learning to take it as a compliment as she nodded her head.

"Thanks." She whispered, smiling a little. "I guess." Wednesday then moved to pick up more books she had brought with her, sparking up more of the conversation.

"I always believed relying on other people to be a sign of weakness." Enid just stared at her sadly. "That inevitably they would lead me to disappointment." She placed half of the books in hand into the box and sighed. "Turns out i've been the disappointment. I made Hecate into that thing-"

"Thing!? Do i look like a lost little hand to you?!" The demon scoffed and went back to doing god-knows-what whilst Wednesday and Enid continued to converse whilst packing Wednesday's stuff.

"Are you kidding me?" Enid asked in disbelief, ignoring Hecate and her little demon that was in control. "I've learned so much from you. Part of it is admittedly criminal behavious, but...most people spend their entire lives pretending to give zero effs, and you literally never had an eff to give." There was a brief moment of silence before Enid grinned a little. "Any chance you've got some sort of sneaky plan to elude Weems?"

"Xavier's right." Wednesday admitted, to which made Enid slightly frown as Wednesday unfolded the prophetical picture. "This prophecy cannot come true if i'm not here."