25

~~ please comment and vote ~~> head's up, long chapter incoming

> head's up, long chapter incoming. I want the Rave'N to be in one chapter so it's gonna be a little longer than the rest, i suspect :)

Whilst Hecate nervously paced in her dorm that afternoon, with only a couple hours until the dance started, she was freaking out.

"Enid, i don't know if i-"

"Shut it, Addams, you're not backing out on your lover-boy now!" Enid said in a firm voice as she gripped hecate's arms and forced her into the chair by the girl's desk. She then swiveled it to Hecate was facing her. "Now, i'm gonna do your make up and you're gonna shut your anxious mouth and think of all the exciting memories the night will hold!"

"But first," Hecate said as she clasped her hand around Enid's wrists before she could apply make up onto the girl's face. "Why in the fuck are you going to the dance with Lucas Walker?!"

"To make Ajax jealous for standing me up." Upon hearing Enid's answer, Hecate slowly let her grip go as she came upon the realisation that Ajax hadn't told Enid why he stood her up nor had he asked her to the Rave'N. What an idiot. He's missing out! "Now, will you let me do your make up?"

"Fine." Hecate sat still, awaiting for Enid to do her magic.

~~

"Ta-da!" Staring back at herself was a smokey-eyed Hecate. The wings of the eyeliner were shaped perfectly to her face, the glitter wasn't too much but enough to stand out, the actual smokey eye-shadow commented the girl's blue eyes somehow and the perfected eyebrows made her look like she was a scultped goddess.

"Oh, wow." Hecate breathed out before looking at the time. An hour left until the Rave'N began. "You should begin your make up whilst i do my hair."

"Are you sure you don't want me to do it?" Enid asked and as Hecate opened her mouth to speak, an unexpected voice piped up.

"I'll do it." Wednesday said and Hecate smiled at her. With a nod to Enid, the blonde werewolf squealed and began to do her make up whilst Wednesday worked on Hecate's hair. The design was simple, it was like a dutch-waterfall plait as it went around the head before being pinned to the middle of her head whilst another plait on the other side of the head met the other. It was slightly curled on the hair that had been left to flow elegantly down her back, but only enough to give it a wavy look. "Any accessories for the hair?" Wednesday asked, not particularly liking the "girly" exercise of doing each other's hair, but Hecate was her sister and she'll be damned if she didn't at least try to make the girl's night memorable in some way.

"Uh, yeah, lemme get it-"

"No. Stay sat." Wednesday demanded. "Where is it?"

"Top drawer of my desk." Wednesday nodded to Hecate's instructions before walking over to the girl's desk, opening the draw and seeing the bouquet of flowers that were kept in there.