39

~~ please comment and vote ~~

"I am of your blood." Laurel said as she looked at the man in front of her. His pale skin, thin, wiry blonde hair, scarred face and 1600s clothing made him stand out like a sore thumb for Joseph Crackstone had returned to the land of the living.  "I have summoned you to rid the world of outcasts once and for all."

"You sound stupid." The demon inside of Hecate groaned letting the back of her head hit the wall. Laurel payed no attention to her, however. She watched Joseph smile a little in surprise before switching the hands he used to hold his staff and held his right hand out to Laurel, who gasped and leant forwards to kiss it.

"My vengeance will be swift and true." He said just as Hecate felt her shackles fall from her wrist. The demon looked to Wednesday, who winked with a smirk and they both stood and stared the adults down.

"As will ours." The shackles fell to the ground, but Crackstone used arcane power in his staff to still them. Hecate's demon didn't have time to use her powers.

"Goody and Morta Addams!" He sneered. "You haunt me still. You will suffer the same fate you bequeathed me." Crackstone took a blade from his pocket and plunged it into Wednesday, who gasped and stumbled backwards a little. He then turned to Hecate and chuckled lowly. "Now burn in the eternal fires of hell!" He gripped the knife that was still inside Wednesday and twisted it. "Where you both belong." He heard a growl and turned to Hecate, who's demon was pissed. "Morta Addams...tsch, you never learn. Black magic was something you never shoulder have turned to. He tightened his grip on the staff and dealt a swift blow to Hecate's head, making the demon a little delusional as her vision blurred.

"Sweet dreams, Wednesday." Laurel said to the only one that was listening.

~

"Wednesday!" Hecate gasped as the demon finally let her have control for a moment. She pressed her hand to Wednesday's wound, tempted to pull the knife from her stomach but said girl hissed a little. "Sorry..."

"Wednesday." A faint voice called and suddenly Hecate wasn't at the helms anymore. The demon was back and it was on guard. Moments went by before Wednesday gasped and sat upright, panting as she caught her breath.

"Let's go."

~

As the two girls ran a howl echoing throughout the darkened misty woods made them look behind them. They shrugged it off, the need to get to the academy quickly kept them running.

But a spooky bitch appeared.

"Laurel said you were dead." Tyler said to Wednesday, not tearing his gaze from the girl. He didn't even acknowledge Hecate's presence.

"I'm feeling much better now." Wednesday retorted staring harshly at Tyler.

"You're like a cockroach." Tyler sneered, taking steps forwards.