Part 12

"Hi!" I say out loud, Roman waves as he throws his suitcase over his shoulder like its nothing. "Are you ready for Virginia?" I ask him as I'm trying to zip up my bag. "Yes I am. It's always fun to go to other places, you know?"

"Yeah I know." He looks at me and smirks. "Look who's coming." Dean is talking to Paige and they're laughing at something, "Hey there Paige." Roman says, "Oh so I'm invisible?" Dean says with a frown. "Dean I talk to you everyday." Roman chuckles, Dean looks at me and I grin. "Anyways lets get our bags to the bus. I'll take yours Paige." Dean totally ignores my smile and takes Paige's bags. "Ay gracias Ambrose." Dean gives her a look, "I said thank you in Spanish. I think? I was trying to learn it but I kinda gave up." They walk away talking and I grab my stuff.

"Do you want me to take your stuff?" Roman asks and I shake my head no. "Your mood rapidly changed." He says, I sigh looking out the hotel. "Eh. You know mood swings. I'm going to put my stuff in the bus oh and hi Seth." I tell Seth who waves at me as he approaches Roman.

This time I try to hurry up so I will get a seat in one of the buses. I'm always late but not this time, or at least I think. After my stuff is put up I go in the bus. And I was wrong because I'm one of the last ones on the bus. There's some empty seats. The closest empty seats are beside Eva and beside Dean. I should be going over to Dean but to be honest, nobody likes being rejected over an over. "Can I sit here?" Eva looks up and stares at me.

She makes this face, like the face you make when somebody you don't like is close to you. "Sorry this seat is taken." I nod and walk to the back. "Can I sit here?" I ask Rosa. "Mmm sweetie sorry but this is for somebody." Alicia is standing behind me, "Thats my seat." I move out the way so she can sit beside Rosa. Some people look over at me and start talking. I'm literally walking around like an idiot trying to find a seat and nobody will let me sit with them. Either because it's taken or because they simply don't like me. I end up going to Dean, "Can I sit here? I won't bother you at all, but I need a sit." His eyes are closed and he opens them to look at me. I'm about to turn around and get on a different bus when Dean gets up and let's me through.

I take a breath relieved that I didn't have to embarrass myself and get on another bus. "Thank you, Dean." I whisper as I sit down and lean my head against the window. "Sure." He says back and I'm quite shocked he said something. At least he did.

~
"Roommate?" The lady behind the desk asks me, I look over at Nikki because I'm not sure if she'd want to share a room with me again. "I'm staying with her." Nikki says, she walks up beside me and the lady hands her the key. "Room 72, fourth floor." Nikki and I both nod as Natalya and Paige walk up to get their room.

"Are you going up?" She asks and I nod, she walks with me to the elevator and as the door is closing Seth gets in. "Come on Dean!" Seth says pulling Dean in. "What room do you have?" Nikki asks him, "Third floor number 63."

"We have 72." Nikki says, they start talking and I walk closer to Dean. "Are you still angry about the match?" I whisper to him. "No."

"So have you thought about the storyline?" I don't even know why I ask when I know what his answer is going to be. "No. I don't think we work good together." He says, "Why not? We are good together." He shakes his head, "No we are not. Trust me, I know. And I'm not doing the storyline." the door opens and he gets out with Seth.

In less than a minute we get to our floor. Our room is most likely at the end of the hall, on the way there we meet John. I feel anger in me as I remember what he said to me. Nikki doesn't seem too happy about it either. He looks at us and frowns, as he's walking by he sorta lightly pushes us with his shoulder. "Excuse you." Nikki says harshly, John turns around. "Oh my bad. Didn't see you two there."

I roll my eyes, "Real mature John." I say and he chuckles, "You're talking about being mature? When you go around getting with every guy?" Nikki looks at me and I feel my body get hot. "Shut up." It's all I can think of saying and I keep walking. "You're so damn rude." Nikki says walking behind me. He screams something at her but she ignores it. "How did you ever date him?" I say as she's unlocking the door.

"He used to be different." Is all she says.