Part 1

"Hello? Could you stop working out and pay attention to me? Didn't you need to talk to me anyways?" I roll my eyes feeling ignored. He stops working out and gives me an aggravated look. "Aj. Honey, be patient. I'm trying to get in shape, Kay?" He continues to pick up weights as I stare at him.

"You are already in shape." I tell him, he gives me a look. "I haven't been wrestling lately and soon I'm going to. So I have to prepare. Do you understand?" He talks to me slowly like I'm a three year old who can't comprehend. "I understand." But I don't. Sometimes I feel like I'm not that important to him. Lately all he's been doing is working out and caring about himself. I try to understand him, and I try to support him but I need attention too. I need support too.

"You should be working out like me." He says putting the weights down. He's panting trying to catch his breath. "Why? I work out enough." He starts to drink water rapidly. "Why do you mean why? You're soon going back to wrestle, you've been out of action for months." It's true. I should be working out and preparing, but I think I'm prepared enough. Wrestling is in my blood and I can do it with my eyes closed. A few months ago I was put out of action by none other than Nikki Bella. The girl who is now Divas Champion, she has my title. And I will get it back.

"Do you not think I'm not a good wrestler?" He rolls his eyes. "Aj. I did not say that. I'm just telling you to prepare yourself." I get up from where I'm sitting. "I'm not here to work out. I was here to talk to you, and apparently you wanted to talk to me too but all you're doing is ignoring me. So bye. Call me later when you feel like giving me attention." I grab my bag and I'm about to walk out but he grabs me by the arm.

"Hey, calm down. I'm sorry, I'm just worried and anxious." He runs his fingers trough his hair. "You shouldn't be. You're a great wrestler." He smiles a little. "Really?" I nod my head and he smiles bigger. "Thank you." He gives me a kiss on the cheek and this is what I hate. The fact that he can make me forget everything with a simple kiss on the cheek. I should still be mad but how can stay mad?

"Okay, but I was thinking about my return. And how I would make my return and where at." He looks at me in the eyes and holds my hand, he only does this when he wants something. "And?" I say curiosity building up inside me. "I need your help." He caresses my cheek with one of his hands while he puts my hair back with the other hand. "My help? How? Why?"

"You're very popular. One of the most greatest Divas in history- hell you're the best diva on history! You have tons of fans and lots of attention." He keeps touching my cheek while playing with my hair. "I know but what does that have to do with you?" I ask, and he grins. "It has everything to do with me. You have to help me get back to the top, you have to get back and be the old Aj Lee. And I need you to start a storyline with a popular WWE superstar."

"A storyline? Like romantic-?" He nods his head slowly and I step back shaking my head no. "I can't do that, I- I'm done being that girl who literally dated half of the guys in WWE." He sighs, "I'm not asking you to date them. Just be flirty, be you. Come on, do it for me. Please?" He leans in to me and wraps his hand around my waist. "No. I can't-"

"Please. For me?" He gives me a look, he gives me that look again. And I curse myself because I know I fell for it again.