Part 15

Cincinnati, Ohio is very beautiful. We got here yesterday which was Sunday. This is where Dean is from, he must be happy to be here, but he won't be happy when he hears the news. "There will be a rematch tonight on Raw Aj and you against Seth and Nikki." I cover my ears because I'm ready for the screams.

"What?! No! I can't be doing this! I want to be by myself!" He screams loudly, "Mr. Ambrose, do you want to get fired? Because if you don't like my rules then you can go ahead and leave the door is right there." Jane says, I uncover my ears and watch Deans expression. "But I thought it'll just be one time." He sighs closing his eyes. "I told you there would be a rematch."

"If we keep doing this people will think we are together or something." He points at me while talking to her. "I don't understand why you don't want to do the storyline with her. It's a great opportunity, but that's up to you. I can't force you to do it but I can force you to have a rematch." Dean looks at me angrily like I asked her to make this match but I didn't ask for anything. Jane called me in and told me then she called Dean and told him. He's not taking it too well apparently.

We walk out the office and before I have time to say anything he says, "You better have your head in the match, Lee. I will not lose again because of you." He walks away and I stand there staring at him as he disappears. I walk to the locker room to get changed into my attire but when I enter the locker room and look for my stuff I notice my stuff is missing.

Paige and Emma are the only ones here and they're talking about something. I brought my stuff here and left it. "Have you guys seen my bag?" Paige and Emma look my way, "No we have not. Emma and I just walked in here actually." Paige says, "Was anybody here before you walked in?"

"Well we saw Summer Rae walking out and then we came in." Emma says, "Oh no." I walk out the room and I'm pretty sure Summer took my stuff. "Have you seen Summer Rae?" I ask Natalya who is with Cesaro and her husband Tyson. "I saw her walk to the bathroom while ago." She says, I nod my head walking down the hall to find the bathroom. But as I'm walking there I see Roman, Seth and Dean standing in a little circle. I make sure they don't see me as I peek and try to hear what they're talking about.

"I'm so glad you decided to drive now." Roman says, "Well I am in my home town, might as well take my car." Dean says. "I want to drive but I don't like to drive so I just ride the bus instead." Seth says with a low chuckle. They change the subject real quick, "Are you ready for your match?" Roman asks and Seth nods while Dean shakes his head no. "Why not Dean?" He asks and Seth answers for him, "Cause he knows he's gonna lose!" He sticks his tongue out at him and Dean rolls his eyes, "Yeah because of my partner."

"What's wrong with Aj?" Roman asks, Dean gives him a look. "What isn't wrong with her?" Oh. Well then. "There's nothing wrong with her." Seth says and Roman agrees, I'm glad at least they stick up for me. "Everything is wrong with her. I don't want to be seen with a loser like her." Ouch. I flinch at his words. What Summer said is true, he does talk bad about me. I turn around with my chin quivering. Those words stung me.

I end up going all the way around to go to the bathroom, my bag is on the bathroom floor. It's empty. Then I see a bathroom stall open, I walk over and see my attire and shoes and everything shoved down the toilet. Don't cry, Aj, don't cry.

I don't even bother to get it out, instead I walk over to Sandra. "Do you- do you have something I could wear?" She looks at me, "Are you okay sweetie? You look pale and sad." I nod my head even though I'm not okay. "Why do you need an attire?"

"I uh- forgot it." I should be blaming Summer but I don't have any proof and why bother? They'd believe her anyways. Sandra gives me a yellow attire and boots, it's not really my style but whatever will do.

~
My music starts playing and I skip out, I want to smile and act happy but I'm so upset right now. Dean is already waiting for me. Nikki is in the ring so I'm guessing we are starting it. Dean keeps looking at me and it angers me. I take all that anger out on Nikki, it's not her fault but I need to get this feeling off my chest. As I'm beating her tears fall from my eyes. He called me a loser. I mean I know I am but it hurts to see that he calls me that. He probably calls me worst things. Why am I even here? Nobody here likes me. Summer even shoved my attire down the toilet.

Nikki tags Seth in quickly as she gets out, I turn to Dean and smack his hand really hard tagging him in. He gives me a look as he gets in. I look down and wipe my almost dry tears, I don't want the camera or the people to see that I am crying. I won't give Dean the satisfaction either ways. He is fighting Seth and I look away until the crowd starts cheering and I look back. Dean does dirty deeds on him and pins him.

When his music hits the referee picks up his hand along with mine. Seth rolls out the ring and puts his arm around Nikki who is asking him if he's okay. Dean is smiling and he looks so happy, the crowd is cheering "Dean Ambrose! Dean Ambrose!" I let go of the referees hand and walk out the ring.

I don't look back at Dean because I know that if I do. I will break into tears.