Part 25

"You did it!" Summer screams as soon as I walk in the room where we eat. Everybody turns their eyes on me and I hold my breath. "You! It was you!" She's got tears on her eyes and Layla tries to hold her back but she pushes her away and walks to me. I finally let my breath out because I have to breath at some point.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say as she approaches me. "You took my man away from me! You took Dean away from me. How could you? I told you to keep your fucking legs close, I told you to stay away from him!" She's about to slap me but I grab her hand. "Don't you dare." People begin to whisper and I hate being the center of attention. "You're a fucking whore. I hate you! Why can't you stop being such a slut? Huh?"

Layla pulls her back, "Stop you're making a big scene." She says, "I don't care! Everybody here knows what I'm saying is true. I mean you've had every guy here, you've tasted every guy." I feel anger run through my veins and without thinking I slap her across the face. Alicia gasps as Layla holds Summer back. She's screaming at me calling me nasty names and suddenly Dean walks in the room, he looks at me and then at Summer and makes his way to us.

I haven't talked to him since this morning. Where he confessed everything he felt for me. And I guess he broke everything up with Summer and that's why she's furious. "What are you doing?" He whispers harshly to Summer who's still screaming. "I cannot believe you left me for her. I mean seriously? You couldn't have gotten anyone better? You could've at least gotten someone that's pretty. I mean look at her. Do you really want to date the whore?"

I look at the floor embarrassed. "Hush, Summer. I mean it. Don't say nothing else." Dean says, "Stop defending her! You and I both know you only want her to get in her pants and once that's done you're going to leave her like every other man left her." The whispers get louder and I look up and see everybody is staring at me. I can't take this anymore so I walk out the room. "Stop saying lies! You're simply mad because I don't want to be with you anymore. We didn't even date first of all. All we did was hang out!" He tells her, he notices I'm walking away an screams "No Aj! Wait!" I hear Dean scream but I don't wait I simply go up to my room where I start packing up my stuff. We should leave in about half an hour.

I'm in the process of packing when I hear knocking on the door. I open it and see Dean there. "What she said was not true-" I cut him off by hugging him. He relaxes when he feels my head rest on his chest. "I know. Thank you for defending me." I whisper. "I wasn't going to let her do that." He says leaning down to rest his head on mine.

After a long hug I pull away. "Do you want me to help you pack?" He asks and I nod as we walk to my bed where my clothes is everywhere on the bed. He starts by folding my shirts and fixing them nearly in my suitcase. "Dean." I say and he stops what he's doing to look up at me. "Yes?" He says easing an eyebrow. "I don't want people to talk bad about you." I say.

"What do you mean?" He says, I scratch my head awkwardly as I sigh. "What Summer said-" he interrupts me. "I told you what she said is lies. Don't worry about it, honestly."

"I can't help but to worry. I know we're not dating or anything but I don't want people to judge you for hanging out with the 'whore'." He looks at me sadly and hurt, "Aj.. Don't say that. You're not a whore- you're a wonderful girl. And those people don't know you, please don't believe what they say." He steps close to me and puts my hair behind my ear. "I don't worry about it, I'm used to it really. I just don't want to drag you in this. I don't want people to say anything bad to you because you're hanging out with me."

"Nobody is going to say anything. Don't worry about me." He gives me a small smile. "So you won't leave me? Just like everybody else did?" I ask and he shakes his head no, "I won't leave you."

"Promise." I whisper, "I promise." He says as he touches my cheek. Nikki walks in and I step back, "Woah. Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt." She says turning around. "You weren't interrupting." I say and she looks at Dean who nods at her. "So, I can like pack my stuff?"

"Yes." I say and she walks in and immediately gets to packing . Dean continues to help me pack and Nikki occasionally glances at us. We get done before Nikki does, "You need some help packing Nikki?" Dean says with a smile. "Seth is coming to help me, but thanks for asking Ambrose." She says with a grin. Maybe if I didn't know Nikki and Dean are really good friends I'd be freaking out.

"Oh, oh I see." As soon as Dean says that Seth walks in. "Woah. Are we having a reunion or something?" Seth says with a smile. He waves at Dean and I and walks over to Nikki and gives her a kiss.

"We were just leaving." Dean says grabbing my suitcase. "Is the bus here yet?" I ask Seth who nods. "Alright well I'll see you two later, don't have too much fun." Dean says winking. "Oh hush Dean!" Nikki chuckles.

We stop to get Deans suitcase and then we head down to the buses. "Are you sure you don't need any help?" I ask Dean who's grabbing both suitcases. "Oh please, I'm Dean Ambrose, look at these muscles." He smirks and I grin looking at his biceps. "Cocky much?" I say trying not to stare too much but it's kind of hard because he is Dean Ambrose.

"Just telling the truth." He says but then he stops. "Wouldn't you like to ride in the car with me?" I'm quite shocked he asked me, but then I think about the bus and the people in there. So I nod my head happily, he turns around and walks over to his car.

He lets me go in his car as he puts the suitcases in the back. He sits beside me and stares. I feel my cheeks blush. "Stop staring so much Ambrose." I say with a smile. "I can't waste my time, Ms. Lee." He says with a cute smile. "What do you mean Mr. Ambrose?"

"I have to appreciate every second I'm with you, I can't afford to waste this precious time. And I like looking at you, it's quite amazing to be honest." A smile spreads across his face and I smile back. Who knew Dean Ambrose could be this sweet guy? He looks so tough and like he's not the romantic type but he just proved me wrong.

I stare at him and every time I do it makes my heart skip a beat. It makes me feel happy, strong, and simply wonderful. It's something I can't explain in words, it's something that I just feel deep inside. My phone buzzes and I look at the screen, "Hey there gorgeous. How's the plan with that lunatic?"

I look at Dean who's looking ahead on the road and then at my screen. A terrible heartthrob hits me, what will I do when the time comes? When he comes back? When I have to say bye to Dean? My heart starts beating faster as my chin quivers in fear.. Dean is going to hate me.