Part 16

I haven't been out much since Monday, it's not like I go out anyways but I've avoided Dean. For example instead of going to eat breakfast I wait until I know for sure everybody is gone so that I won't have to see him. I've been feeling down for the past two days and that's not something I'd do. Of course I've heard people talk bad about me ... plenty of times actually. And I know not every WWE Fan likes me, some hate me but I always get through it. Usually when I hear somebody talk bad about me I just shake it off and laugh. It doesn't affect me because I try to not bring myself down.

But with Dean is different.

His words keep booming in my head, what he said hurt me. A lot. And why? I have no clue. Why should I let his words bring me down like that? Why am I still worried and feeling like this? Every time I think about it, it makes me want to cry. But crying is a sign of weakness and I can't stand being weak. I'm Aj Lee. I want to be strong. I have to be Strong.

As I'm walking down the stairs I run into Dean and Seth. Crap, I thought taking the stairs would help me avoid him. I have avoided him for two whole days but here's the thing . . there is no way that I can ignore him forever. He looks at me but I immediately turn my attention to Seth. "Good Morning, Seth." I tell him with a smile. "Good Morning, Aj!" he answers enthusiastically as he moves out the way so I can get through.

Dean doesn't move he just stands there as I walk by. They whisper something to each other and I'm sure Dean said something but I don't care. Or at least I pretend I don't.

~

"Hey Jane, could I talk to you for a minute?" she smiles as I peek through the door. "Yes! Of course you can, what can I help you with?" I walk in and take a seat in front of her. Before I start talking I clear my throat, "So I was thinking about it and I think its best if Dean and I don't do the storyline." she gives me a look I smile nervously. "What? Why? You're the one that insisted in doing it? And you two haven't even tried it yet, why shut it down?" because Dean Hates me.

"He works better alone, I mean he said it himself. And- we are so different Jane. We're opposites." I sigh thinking of how shes going to react. "Opposites? Aj you and Dean are so alike. Seeing you two together gives me chills, you two are perfect for each other." I get a shiver down my spine when she says that we are "perfect for each other".

"I honestly don't think so, Jane. And I'm more than positive that he does not want to work with me." I give her a sad smile. "No, no, let's not give up yet. Listen I will talk to him and if he doesn't want to do it then we'll just leave it like that, okay?" I nod my head as I get up. It'll be useless because her and I both know that Dean will say no.

When I'm out her office I walk to Sandra who has my attire ready. "Here you go. Why didn't you tell me your other attire got destroyed? Who did it?" She hands me a replicate of my other attire that Summer shoved down the toilet. I shrug my shoulders as she gives me a look, "Whoever did it is so immature."

"Yeah. I'll take extra care of this one Sandra, thank you so much." She smiles at me, "Anything for you lovely." I give her a hug before I walk away. Tonight I have no match in Smackdown, my next match is on Raw. We should be leaving tomorrow to go to Chicago.

"Oh I see you got a new attire." Summer says standing in front of me. "Yeah I did since my other one mysteriously got shoved in the toilet." As I say this she bursts out laughing making me anger inside. "I wonder who did that." She says flipping her hair. "Summer I'm not stupid. It was you." She gives me a look, "Me? Ha! No, you're not even worth my time."

"If it wasn't you then who was it huh? Cause it couldn't just walk to the bathroom toilet now could it?" There's still a smile on her face and I want to knock it out her face. "Honey, any diva could've done it. Haven't you thought of that? Nobody here likes you, I'm not the only one." That's true but something tells me it was her.

"Whatever." I try to get by her but she keeps standing in my way. "I hope you learned your lesson and don't get close to Dean." Once again I try to get by but she doesn't so I shove her. She gasps exaggerated as she grabs her chest, "You can have Dean. I don't want him."

"Good cause he doesn't want you either. And don't you ever touch me- heard me?!" She's screaming as I'm walking down the hall.

~

"Hey! How's my beautiful lady?" My heart beats faster as I hear his voice over the phone. "I'm so glad you called me and I'm fine." I say staring at my empty hotel room, Nikki is out on a date with Seth of course. "I'm glad to hear that you're doing fine."

"Yeah umm can I talk to you about something?" I say playing with my nails. "Yes sure go ahead." I take a deep breath, "I feel so alone. Nobody likes me-"

"Aj. Are you starting with this again? Is this about Dean? Listen he will like you, you're just being silly." He sounds aggravated. "This is not just about Dean, you don't understand! It's everybody. None of the divas like me, I feel left out. Just come back, come so you can hang out with me because I hate feeling this way." I feel a lump on my throat, "Aj I can't go back just yet. You're exaggerating, stop this. It's like you're begging for attention. You're not alone." I feel a tear fall as I stare at my empty room. I am alone. And he doesn't understand. Nobody does. "Aj?" I press the end button as I lay down. Don't cry Aj, don't cry.

You're unbreakable... But I'm not.