Part 14

I walk backstage back and forth. Dean is not here tonight for Smackdown since he doesn't have a match. Honestly I'm glad that he's not here, I'm feeling pretty upset. He never answered my question of why he didn't like me. Even though he didn't say the answer I can imagine why he doesn't like me.. He's got Summer. She's tall, thin, good rack and her behind isn't bad either.

But it still bothers me that even though he talks to Summer he flirts with every other diva. For example Paige, and Emma, and Eva. Why can't he do that with me too? It just doesn't seem right, there has to be a reason why he doesn't like me.

My thoughts are interrupted when I get pushed, I turn around angrily thinking its that fake bleached hair Barbie but it's not. It's Jimmy Uso aka Naomi's husband. "I'm so sorry! Jey and I were playing around and he pushed me, sorry." He smacks Jey, "I'm sorry too." He says, Jey and Jimmy are identical twins. Straight up identical, when I first got here it took me forever to get used to them because I'd always get them confused. But now Jimmy wears a blue bandage and Jey wears a green one.

"Oh no it's okay guys." I tell them with a small smile. "We haven't even talked to you since you came back, how are you?" Jey asks me, "I'm doing fine thank you for asking."

"I'm glad you came back because an injury always sucks." Jimmy says, I nod my head. All those months I stayed home watching wrestling on tv was horrible. It made me feel useless and sad. "Yes I'm just glad to be back." I give them a grin and they smile back, it's like seeing double. "I have to use the bathroom, be right back!" Jey runs down the hallway.

"What's your match tonight?" I ask Jimmy, "Cesaro and Tyson." He says giving me this look. "Oooh, I see. Well you guys will do great! You two got some awesome moves." He chuckles, "Especially our entrance dance right?" I laugh lightly, "Its pretty cool. You have got to teach me how to do that." Jimmy starts to laugh with me and suddenly a furious Naomi approaches us.

"What the hell do you think you're doing talking to my man?" She hisses, Jimmy pulls Naomi back because she's all in my face. "I was just having a conversation with him." I answer, she frowns. "I don't want you to have any conversation with MY man." She emphasizes my. "I know that but-"

"No, no, apparently you don't if you're talking to him." She tries to pull away from Jimmy's grip. "Naomi." Jimmy says in a warning voice. "Let me go!" She says angrily. "I don't see what's so wrong, I was just talking to him."

"Oh really? You don't see what's wrong? You're what's wrong Aj. You. I trust my man but I don't trust you. I mean after all you have dated almost every guy here." I gulp on the knot in my throat. I'm tired of people pointing fingers at me because of that. I'm not known for my wrestling ability- I'm known for being everybody's girlfriend. "That's it Naomi." Jimmy pulls her, "Why are you defending her? Is it that you like her or something? Huh?" Jimmy rolls his eyes, "You're being silly Naomi. The reason I'm defending her is because you're being so rude. There's no reason to get mad."

"Whatever." She harshly pulls away from his grip, "Stay away from him." She tells me in a warning voice. "I'm so sorry." Jimmy says walking behind her, she's screaming, "I don't care! Don't talk to that whore!" I blink really fast trying to stop my tears and the words finally come out, "It's okay." But by this time they're down the hall. "Yo where are they going?" Jey asks behind me, I shrug giving him a small smile and walking away.

"Oh Aj! Hey there, I was just telling the girls here that there's going to be six tag team divas match." Mark says, "Who are my partners?" The nervousness starts to hit me, I don't like tag team matches because my partners never like me. "Summer Rae and Layla." No way. I don't have a problem with Layla, but why Summer?! "And you three are going against Naomi, Emma, and Paige." This keeps getting worse by the moment. "Alright." I whisper.

~
I'm the first one in the ring and I'm waiting for Summer and Layla. Summer comes out first and as she approaches me she makes a disgusted face, instead of making a nasty face at her I smile pissing her off even more. Layla meets us seconds later. "I'm going first." Summer says as our opponents come out. "That's not fair." Layla says, She frowns at the comment. "You're suppose to be on my side." She whispers.

"Let's flip a coin." I say, Summer groans while rolling her eyes. "That's so stupid." She says but Layla agrees. "It's not a bad idea actually." Summer just crosses her arms across her chest and she's obviously mad at Layla for agreeing with me. We flip a coin real quick and I get to go first. Naomi of course tells her partners to let her go back and I'm about to get started when Summer tags herself in. "What the-"

"Get out!" She screams, the crowd boos her as I angrily get out the ring. She gets kicked by Naomi and even though I should be mad I'm quite happy that she's getting beat. She runs to Layla and tags her in.

After four minutes of Layla fighting Emma she tries to tag me in but Summer tags herself in again. "You want to fight huh?" She laughs hysterically and I should be warning her that Paige is behind her but I don't. Layla is too busy grabbing her stomach to even warn her friend. I grin from ear to ear as Summer turns around and is met by a punch in the face. It completely knocks her out and she gets pinned. Paige's music starts playing as Naomi and Emma walk in to hug her. I should be sad that we lost but I'm so happy. As they walk out he ring I crawl in there and watch Summer open her eyes, she looks at me startled and like she's afraid that I'm going to hit her. I love the fact that she's scared. Instead of hitting her- which I want to do it- I get up and skip around her as my music starts playing.

>>Not a lot of Dean drama in this chapter, but on the next chapters there's definitely going to be some drama! This also gives you an idea of how people treat Aj.