Part 7

The locker room is empty when I walk in. Thank God. When I'm done getting changed I start packing my stuff and that's when the laughing girly girls walk in. Eva is the first to walk in and its like seeing strawberry shortcake with her best friends. "I'm so excited that we're having a night out! Just us girls." She says flipping her extravagant red hair. Seriously, if she was trying to hide from a killer or something she'd get spot right away. It's impossible to miss her hair, it's so bright and just-

Eva sees me staring and looks uncomfortable, I look away finishing packing my stuff. "It's going to be so fun." Cameron gushes. They keep talking about how much fun they're going to have and it makes me feel so bad. While they're going to go out and have a blast I'm going to lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling like I always do.

"Let's change ladies." Paige says, I gather my stuff and quietly go by them trying to be invisible. Luckily I am invisible to them and they don't even glance my way at all. I walk out the locker room feeling a little stressed out, I really should get my car fix so I can have it with me. But then again I'm not a great driver so why bother? I'm about to call a taxi when I get a great stupendous idea.

Hmm. Where could he be hiding? "Yeah, I'm super sore." Roman says, he's with the person that I want to see. My face lightens up as I wave and walk to them. They've got their bags and have regular clothes on. It's kind of weird seeing Roman with his hair up. "Hey guys!" Dean looks uninterested and decides to look at his hands. "Hey Aj." Roman answers sweetly. I like this guy not in a sexual way or anything that like. He could easily be like my best friend.

"So um, I don't have a ride. Could you guys give me a ride to the hotel? I mean if you two don't have any plans or anything." For some reason I cannot seem to feel confident when I'm talking around Dean, I felt like he's secretly judging me. I'm sure he is. "We have plans." Dean answers pulling Roman. He frowns at Dean, "We have plans but we would love to take you. Right Dean?" He makes this face and Dean rolls his eyes and whispers something I can't quite hear. "Really?! Thank you guys so much!" I try to ignore the fact that Dean isn't too happy about it but oh well. He will get used to it.

We walk outside to the parking lot, I'm trying to make eye contact with Dean. I've seen the girl and guy make eye contact and fall for each other in movies, maybe it'll happen but I doubt it since he can't even stand to look at me. "Hey yo can I get a ride man? My cars acting stupid." Curtis Axel says, Dean is about to say something when Roman says, "Sure man." Something tells me that Roman is too nice to say no to somebody.

"Goodness Roman, Tryna give a ride to the whole arena?" Dean says as we walk to his car. "Oh hush Dean." Roman whispers afraid that Curtis and I will hear but of course we heard because Dean is too loud, and it's not like he was trying to whisper it anyways. Roman unlocks the car and Curtis gets in the front beside Roman. "That's my seat Curtis."

"Dean go to the back." Roman says buckling up. "No! That's my seat!" He's arguing like that seat is the most important thing in the world. "Dean." Roman says in a warning voice. He groans getting in the back beside me. Curtis and Roman are talking throughout the ride while Dean and I stay silent in the back. Even if I attempted to make a conversation I'm sure it won't happen. I'm looking out the window when I hear something fall. Dean is stretching his hand and looking for something on the floor. Without thinking I reach down and look for whatever he's looking for. My hand is going everywhere and I touch a phone, Deans hands end up touching it too. Our hands meet for a couple seconds but then he pulls away like I've shocked him.

~
"You could come out with us if you want." Nikki says putting on her heels. I keep staring at the ceiling and don't make any eye contact. I'm pretty sure Seth told her to ask me, it counts as a good gesture.. I guess. "No thank you, I'm a little tired." It's a lie though. It's nice that she asked but think about me, me with all of them? I wouldn't fit in because we are nothing alike. They're like water and I'm like oil.

After Nikki leaves I get up from my bed and grab my phone. Sometimes I like walking during the night, not too far away from the hotel just a few feet. It helps me relax and clear my mind. "Come on Dean, let's go out." I quickly turn off my phone light. There's two shadows standing by the hotel but it's dark and I can't see who but for sure I know one is Dean. "I wish I could, but not tonight. I'm going out with Roman and Seth." His voice sounds different. He doesn't sound mean like when he talks to me.

"Dean! You promised you'd text me and you didn't." Her whiny voice booms into my head and then I recognize it. "Summer, calm down darling. We will go out tomorrow night okay?" Yep. It's Summer of course it's her. "Hmm okay." Her voice sounds flirty. She walks away and I stay there silent, finally I decide to keep walking.

"Hey! Watch it!" I scream, "You're the one that bumped into me." Oh dear God. I could've sworn Dean was gone but apparently he wasn't. "Oh my bad." I walk by him, "I wouldn't walk alone. You might find another creep."

"So?" I don't mean it to sound bitchy but the fact that he flirted with Summer bothers me. "Just saying." He says, "Oh is it that you care about me?" There's a little hope inside of me that wants him to say yes but my hope is shot down when he answers, "No."

"Oh. I see. Well thank you anyways for warning me or whatever." I turn around and keep walking into the dark. But as I turn my head Deans shadow is standing there. It makes me feel like he somehow cares. But why would he?