Part 13

Last night was one long night. I couldn't sleep so well for some reason, so I basically just flipped and turned on my bed over and over. By the time the sun came out I was wide awake. Since laying in bed isn't doing me any good I decided to get up and come work out.

I might be tiny and everything but I'm pretty strong for my height. After I'm done stretching I start running on the treadmill. A flashback of the little conversation that I had with Dean comes to my mind. "No. I don't think we work good together." "Why not? We are good together." "No we are not. Trust me, I know. And I'm not doing the storyline."

Why does he not think we can be good together? We are more alike than he thinks. People call me crazy and they call him unstable. Craziness and unstableness goes together doesn't it? I get off the treadmill wiping my sweat and I go over to pick weights. "You should be working out like me." It's like I can hear his voice in my head. If he was right here he would be telling me to keep working out, because according to him working out and having strength makes up a good wrestler.

I put the weights down to catch my breath when I hear giggling and laughing. I was hoping nobody would come in the gym this early. My first thoughts is that it's Nikki and Seth since they always workout but when I see that fake bleached hair Barbie and Dean walk in I curse in my head. The last thing I need is this.

Summer looks at me, "We should've came later." She says staring me down. Instead of staying in here I should be leaving but this pride of mine won't let me leave. I continue to workout ignoring them. Dean picks up weights as I'm doing sit ups, he occasionally looks at me. Summer starts doing squats, is she trying to be sexy? Probably so. Honestly I've rolled my eyes so much at her that I even got a headache.

"Crap, I forgot my water. Want me to get you one?" He asks Summer, she nods sweetly as he walks out. But as soon as he's out her smile fades away. I keep doing sit ups ignoring the fact that she's looking at me hardcore. "Stop pretending." She finally says, "I'm not pretending anything. I'm actually working out unlike you that's just trying to show off your body." She bends down and grabs my arm harshly.

I quickly get up and push her away. "Don't grab me like that." She touches her chest like I pushed her super hard. "I know that you know that I don't like you one bit. I've never liked you at all." She says, it's no secret. You can tell from a mile away that she can't stand me. "I don't like you either so we are equal." I smile just to make her mad.

"Listen, I don't know who you think you are but let me just tell you. I do NOT want you to get close to Dean. I see they way you look at him, I know you're trying to get him but let me tell you something. You're stupid if you think he'd lay eyes on you." Her voice keeps getting louder, "Are you that insecure that you can't stand that I talk to him? Are you afraid that he will end up liking me huh?"

She laughs hysterically, "Oh please! Dean would NEVER like you. Look at you! You're an ugly little thing, he wouldn't want a girl like you. He needs a woman like me. Nobody wants a pathetic girl like you. You should hear the stuff he says about you." She keeps laughing and I clench my fists tightly. "You actually think that he would like you? Oh my gosh!" She grabs her stomach while laughing out loud. I punch her across the face and to my bad luck Dean walks in as soon as I hit her.

He drops the water bottles and runs to me, he pulls me away from her as Summer grabs her bloody nose. "She made me bleed!" She screams dramatically, like she's never been punched. "Why did you do that?!" Dean says. "She's the one that started!" I scream. Summer starts to cry, "No! She attacked me! I was here doing nothing and she just attacked me!" She runs to Dean and hugs him. My mouth drops open, as she smiles looking at me. "You don't really believe her, right? Dean she's the one that started messing with me!"

Summer shakes her head and I have to give it to her she's a good actress. "Aj just leave." He says, "But I didn't even-" Summer interrupts me. "Leave!" She screams. "For your information this gym is for EVERYBODY, not just you. So I can stay if I want!" I want to jump on her throat again but Dean let's go of her and grabs my hand leading me out the gym. "You have to believe me, she started." I say once we are out. "Aj-"

"No, I know you don't believe me. But it's true. I don't even know why you're with her when she's like that. Shes so manipulative and fake." I don't realize how angry I sound, "First of all that's not of your business. You shouldn't even be getting in this."

"You're right it's not my business but I was just saying." I say looking down. "Well don't say." He's about to walk back in there when I grab his arm, "Dean why don't you like me? What did I do to you?" His blue eyes look into my brown eyes. His pupils dialect and he pulls his arm away. "Just leave."

I turn around furious and I want to scream and curse. But that won't solve anything. Im getting tired of this. Everyone has a breaking point.

And Dean is about to make me reach my breaking point.