Part 48

Three weeks went flying extremely fast. I am now getting ready to face Nikki and Paige for the title.

My palms are sweating and I feel so nervous in so many ways. I'm walking back and forth as I'm slowly rubbing my arms, it's quite chilly since it's winter.

"Ready ladies?" Nikki asks and Paige and I nod. "Good luck." She says as her music starts playing.

Of course she walks out with Seth by her side. I bite my lip as she approaches the ring. "I'm nervous." Paige whispers, "Me too."

Suddenly they call Paige up next, she walks out smiling and I'm still backstage about to finish my nails off. "Introducing next from Union city NJ, Aj Lee!" I skip out grinning waving at some fans.

My heart is about to beat out of my chest but I can't show the WWE Universe that I'm nervous.

Once the match starts it's pretty insane. I pin Nikki but of course Paige interferes. I go straight to Paige an tackle her as the crowd is screaming loud.

I feel like I've got this, I tangle my body in hers as she screams in pain. "Come on Nikki!" Seth says as he picks her up and tells her to get back in the ring. Paige's hand is about to tap out when Nikki kicks me in the face making me let go.

I hold my nose as an enormous amount of pain hits me. At this point we are all on the floor exhausted, the referee starts counting and we all mange to get up. We stare at each other for what it seems like forever until we all attack each other.

Paige punches me across the face and then Nikki kicks me making me fall backwards out of the ring. I lay on the floor because my head hit the floor really bad.

I can hear the crowd screaming and I have no idea what's going on. I'm trying to move but my head aches so bad.

I'm trying so hard to get up, when I see what's going on my heart begins to race. Nikki is pinning Paige, and she's not kicking out. "No!" I scream as I barley make it in but by now is too late.

Seth runs to Nikki hugging her picking her up as the referee hands her title back to her. I hold my head as I look to the floor.

The tears are about to spill and I can't help to feel angry. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for Nikki and all but I was sorta of hoping to win.

~

I don't know how it happened. I really wasn't expecting them two to be the last ones in the ring.

First Xavier woods was eliminated, then Fandago, then Kofi, then Erick and so and so on. The point is the last two in the ring are Dean and Punk.

They look at each other intensely realizing that one of them can win an opportunity to face Seth Rollins for the title. I chew on my lip as I feel nervousness hit my body.

All of the sudden my music starts playing and I skip out, Dean and Punk turn to look at me confused- or should I say shocked.

I skip around the ring as they keep looking at me. Until I hop in at ring side. I smile at both of them and they give me a look. A look I can't quite describe.

I point at Punk and call him over with my finger. He grins looking at Dean, then he walks over to me. I wrap my arms around his neck as I get on my tippy toes.

Dean looks down at the floor and it aches my chest. "Does this mean you take my side?" Punk whispers in my ear and I nod smiling.

I lean in to give him a kiss on the cheek, Dean clenches his fist and when I pull away I slap Punk right on the face.

The crowd screams and he holds his cheek, I then push him back and then Dean takes advantage of that. I jump down and stare as Dean is beating Punk. I can't help but to laugh as he's getting beat.

Don't get me wrong, I did care about Phillip a lot. But I just realized a few weeks ago the sad truth.

He never liked me.

He used me.

He just didn't want to be alone.

He just needed to know I was never going to leave his side.

He just wanted to have me there by his side so he could manipulate me, so he could use me in any way possible.

And I can't believe I had so little self confidence, I didn't believe in myself like I was suppose to.

I kept limiting myself.

I stand there looking at the match as the crowd is screaming. I bite the inside of my cheek as Dean pins Punk and when the referee counts to three I grin covering my face. Deans face is priceless, he looks so happy and he deserves it. He's worked so hard for this.

As I'm walking backstage I can't erase the smile off my face. "Aj!" I turn around startled when I hear Punks voice. "What. The. Fuck." He says screaming.

"What is it?" I ask with a smile. "You- you cost me that opportunity!" He grabs my attire and pulls me close to him. "I told you I was over with you. Phillip you shouldn't have trusted me."

His face turns red, "I will never forget this Aj. You heard me? I will get you back someday when you least expect it. You're going to regret letting me go and betraying me this way. I'm going to destroy you. Take everything from you. I'm going to erase that stupid smile off your face." He lets me go harshly and walks away. I swallow hard as I feel myself relax.

I feel relieved at least now Phillip and I are done. Maybe one day he will get me back. Who knows. But at this moment I won't worry about it.