Part 45

*Only five more chapters left! Thanks for reading and voting, I appreciate it! By the way that's The dress Aj wears. ^^
~*~*~*~*

"So Seth and I are throwing this party at his house Saturday since we are going to Iowa today." Nikki says as we walk to the busses. The girls of course start freaking out and how much fun they're going to have fun and blah blah blah. "We're all invited right?" Paige says as Nikki nods, "Of course. That's why I mentioned it!"

"Have you told them about the party?" Seth asks approaching us. "Yes." She says with a grin. Dean is behind him with Roman. I look at Dean to see if I see any change in his mood, he looks at me but then looks away.

It hurts- a lot actually. All I seem to think about is what he told me the other night. It honestly terrifies me because I'm starting to think he's right. We're not meant to be.

I constantly keep texting paragraphs but I never press the send button because I know he won't reply. And I tried calling him but .. It didn't even ring.

Maybe his phone is off. Maybe he doesn't want to even turn it on because he knows I will bother him.

But I just want to hear his voice. I will be fine by just hearing his voice.

That's all I need.

"Aj?" Paige says elbowing me lightly, I quickly snap out of it. Have u been staring at Dean like a fool for the past few minutes? "Y-yes." I stutter.

"You're going to join us right?" Seth asks, I look over at Dean. Obviously he's going to be there, and I just want him close. Even if we're feet away that still counts as being close, it's crazy how addicted I've become to love.

Dean showed me what love is, he gave me a taste of it.. That makes me crave more.

"Of course." I say with a smile, Dean just stares at his shoes and I turn around walking to the busses.

~
To my surprise the day went by awfully slow yesterday. Maybe it's because I'm back to just laying down being stuck in the room by myself. Usually Dean and I would go out somewhere, even if it was to Burger King or something.

But now I just don't feel even going out. I've got too much on my head, honestly. Phillip has been texting and calling, he just doesn't understand that I want nothing with him anymore.

And Summer, she was all over Dean, yesterday when we got here to the hotel. I was walking in the lobby with my bags and the first thing I see is her rubbing herself all over him.

He didn't look happy though, but he also didn't tell her to move which bothered me. I know we're not together, and I know he probably never wants to speak to me again but I still get crazy jealous over him.

"Aren't you going to get ready?" Natalya asks as she walks out the bathroom with her makeup all done.

I look over at the clock, it's 6:30 p.m and the party at Seth's house starts at 7:30. It doesn't take me long to get ready at all but I still get up from my bed.

"I honesty have nothing to wear." I say with a sigh. "Oh nonsense." She says walking over to me. "Literally I have nothing to wear for a party." I take out my jeans and shirts out, she looks at them and makes this face.

"Darling your clothes are gorgeous and all sorry to tell you thing but they're kind of not party clothes." She gives me an apologizing face. "It's okay, and I know. That's why I said I have nothing to wear." I run my fingers through my hair nervously.

"I would let you borrow something but we are clearly not the same size." She says with a chuckle, "But I know who might be. Come here follow me." She walks out the room and I follow her, she knocks  on room 57. A bubbly Emma answers the door, "Hiiiiii guys!"

"Hello Emma." Natalya says walking in indicating me to follow her. Paige is in the room with Emma and I suppose because Nikki is staying with Seth at his house this weekend.

To my surprise Paige wearing a dress (obviously black). "Emma made me wear it, it's her dress." She tells me, she must've noticed I was staring. "I think it looks lovely Paige." Natalya says, Paige rolls her eyes and chuckles, "Yeah yeah."

"Okay so Aj here," she points at me and the girls look at me as I adjust my glasses. "Needs to borrow a dress, and I thought maybe you Emma, could let her borrow something."

"Why of course! I always bring like a bazillion dresses! Just in case you know." Bazillion? Is that even a number? She walks over to her suitcase and pulls out a number of dresses.

"Pick the one you like." She says with a smile. I'm not really a dress type of girl but when I see the pretty white dress with, I immediately pick it. "Do you have shoes to wear it with?" She asks and I shake my head no. I only have one pair of heels but they don't match the dress and the rest are converse.

"Oh don't worry, I got you." She says pulling out an extremely big pair of white sparkly heels. "I think they'll fit you." She says, I look at the size and nod my head. "Thank you Emma. I appreciate it." I say with a smile. "Sure no problem." Emma says.

"Okay we will let you guys keep getting ready." Natalya says walking to the door. I follow her behind to our room. "See told you." She says once we approach our room. She goes back to getting ready and I put on Emma's dress which fits me perfectly.

It makes me feel beautiful.

I'm trying to put in my contacts but my eyes feel irritated. "Are you ready?" Natalya's says walking in the bathroom.

She's in a pretty hot pink dress that matches the pink streaks in her hair. "No my contacts don't go in." I say annoyed.

"Just wear your glasses. You look pretty in them." She says with a smile. A sudden flashback comes to me, that one day Dean called me beautiful, I was wearing my pajamas and my hair was all messy and I was wearing glasses, I was probably looking hideous yet he called me beautiful.

This gives me some confidence and I smile nodding, "Thank you." We walk out and it's kind of hard to walk in these heels, we're down at the lobby waiting for the other girls because apparently they got a car somehow so we could all ride together or whatever.

Soon the girls come down, they're all looking flawless. Eva stares at me and chuckles, "Isn't that your dress Emma?" I blush looking at the floor. "Yes, it's Emma's dress and I also borrowed one of Emma's dress." Paige says putting her arm around me. I look up shocked, this certainly shut up Eva.

In a matter of minutes we get to the party. The music is already playing loud and my heart beats fast.

Dean is going to be here.