Part 30

It's Eva.

Shes holding the bag in the air and a grin is on her face. "Yes." I say trying to take it from her but she moves it away. "Why should I give it to you?" She asks giving me a look. I roll my eyes. Here we go again. "Eva, I'm not trying to play stupid games. Give me the bag." She chuckles, "Why the attitude?"

"Because you won't give me the bag." I say trying to get it but she's too fast, and she's taller which is also an advantage. "I might just steal it. Just like you're trying to steal my friends."

"What? What are you talking about?" Is she serious right now? Because I think she drank a little too much margaritas while ago. "You heard me. Ever since you're Deans little girlfriend you're hanging out with us. You're trying to steal my best friends away from me and I'm not letting you do that." Her voice sounds cold and harsh. "I'm not trying to steal anything away from you!" I say pretty annoyed.

"Yes you are. What Summer told me is true, you not only stole her man away from her but now you're trying to steal my friends." Wow. Should've know Summer what behind all this. "That's not true. I never stole Dean from her, Dean was never hers period. I don't get why shes still trying to make my life miserable."

"Of course it's true! And I know it is." She gives me a look and I groan. "Whatever. Just give me the bag." She smiles, an evil smile. "You want the bag? Go get it." She throws it in the pool and I look at her as I clench my fist. "You shouldn't have done that." I say stepping closer to her. "What are you going to do little bitch?"

I clench my fists trying to cam myself down. She laughs, "That's what I thought!" She keeps laughing and I can't hold myself any longer and I slap her. "Agh!" She starts cussing and tries to hit me back but I back away. She pushes me in the pool and it took me by surprise that I don't even know what's going on.

"Aj!" Dean screams, he jumps in the pool and gets me out. I'm coughing as I'm trying to get the water out of my lungs. He gets me out of the pool and he's shaking pretty bad, "Are you okay?!" I nod my head as I hug him tight. "I was so scared." I say in a shaky voice.

"It's okay." He says kissing my head. Everybody is out here now. "What the hell happened?" Natalya asks. "She attacked me for no reason! She called me ugly names!" Eva screams crying. Of course she'd lie. "Why'd you do that?" Cameron screams as she hugs Eva. They're going to defend her and they won't ever believe me. "I never did that. She pushed me in the pool." I say as Dean helps me up.

"That was the only way to get her off me! She was attacking me when I was trying to be nice to her." She sobs covering her face. "I can't believe this! You're a liar." I say. "I think it will be best if you go home Aj." Natalya says. "I believe Aj. And I'm sure that if she says Eva is lying it's because it's true." Dean says. "You believe her? Dean! You're blind, I'm your friend. You've known me longer than you have known her. Can't believe you'd believe a two faced bi-"

"Don't you dare to insult her. I'm tired of people like you treating her that way. She doesn't deserve that treatment, and I do believe her over you." Dean seems pretty furious. "Dean, calm down." Seth says trying to calm him down. "No. I'm not going to fucking calm down."

"Oh please! You're saying all this when we all here know all the shit you use to say about her. Remember all that Dean? And now all of the sudden you like her?" Eva says. "I know what I said about her. And trust me I regret it. I will never forgive myself for that. But that's in the past. And don't even try to bring that up. Oh I swear!" He closes his eyes and curses under his breath.

"Let's go, Aj." He says holds my hand. "The bag-" I say looking in the pool. "Fuck the bag, let's get out this place." He keeps walking until he's out the house. He opens he car door for me and I stop. "What's wrong?" He asks. I hug him and cry on his chest, "I'm sorry Dean! I'm so, so, sorry!" I sob.

"No, Aj. Don't be. I'm sure if you hit that fake red hair is because she deserved it." He says hugging me back. "It's not that." I say pulling away. He wipes my tears and cups my face in his hands. "What do you mean?"

"It's just that I cause you so many problems. And I'm so sorry. I'm kind of messed up, and I know eventually you will get tired of this. You're going to get tired of all the drama that I have." I feel the tears coming away and I gulp really fast trying to stop them.

It's upsets me because eventually he will get tired of me. Of me never being okay. Just like everybody else did.

"I will never get tired of you. Never. You heard that? I'm here to defend you and I won't let nobody hurt you in any way. I promise." He kisses my forehead and pulls me in for a long hug.

When he pulls away he stares at me for a long time like he's thinking of something. Suddenly he gets closer to my face, and I know he's going to kiss me. "Dean. No." I whisper, "Why not?" He whispers and I swear if it wasn't because I have a boyfriend I would jump on him and kiss him till my lips get sore. "I want to take this slow." I whisper. "Okay. I understand." He kisses my cheek, so, so close to my mouth and even though he didn't kiss my lips I feel an electric wave all over my body.

I haven't felt this in a long time. I don't feel this when I'm with my boyfriend. I don't feel this when my boyfriend kisses me. But with Dean it's different. He really does care about me, he's so gentle and sweet with me and I wish things weren't like this. I wish I hadn't agreed to do this stupid plan because now I'm screwed.

Things turned on me. In the plan I was never suppose to trust Dean that much to tell him all my problems. In the plan I was never suppose to become his friend. In the plan I was never suppose to hang out with him. In the plan I was never suppose to feel this happy.

In the plan .. I was never suppose to fall for him. But now it's too late. And there's no way I can stop my feelings from growing.

I fell for Dean Ambrose.