Part 28

"Tampa, Florida is the best!" Natalya says as she gets off the bus. Dean went to talk to Roman and Seth. I told him I'd stay in the car but of course he didn't let me. I know he wants me to make friends but.. It's hard. I just stand there waiting for him as I listen to everybody talk. "It feels amazing here." Cameron says putting on some sunglasses. "Agh, the sun." Paige says covering her eyes. "Aww, the little vampire doesn't like sun." Nikki says with a chuckle as Paige laughs. "Now that we are here on tour I can stay at my house." Natalya says happily.

"You're so lucky!" Eva says. "I know right. And today's a quite lovely day, don't you guys think?" She says staring at the sky. "Yeah, it's good to get a tan." Emma says elbowing Paige who frowns, "I don't need a tan." She says but we all know Paige needs a tan. She's pretty being pale and all but wouldn't you wonder what she would look like tanned? It makes me wonder.

"That gives me an idea." Natalya says looking at around the circle. Seth approaches Nikki with her big purple suitcase and soon Roman and Dean join the circle. "Whats your idea, Nat?" Roman asks. "A pool party at my house! I mean we have nothing to do for the weekend." She smiles.

"Thats a very good idea Nattie." Nikki says. "So would you guys like to come? We could do it tomorrow." She says, Dean looks at me and I give him a look. "Sure!" Seth says. "Awesome. So tomorrow at 3, my house, be there!" She walks away to her husband who's waiting for her.

"That's a wonderful idea. Don't you think?" Dean says as we go back to his car. "Yeah." I say awkwardly as I get in. He gets in and smiles, "Are you waiting for me to buckle you up?" I nod my head as he reaches over to get the seat belt. He stops in front of my face and I can feel his breath on my face, it smells like mint and its warm. For a minute I feel like he's going to kiss me so I turn my head.

I can't kiss him, I'm not allowed to. "Sorry." Dean whispers buckling me up. "No, I'm sorry." I say looking at him with flushed cheeks. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." he says as he begins to drive. I look out the window to see Summer standing a few feet away from the car, she's got her arms crossed and our eyes meet. She says something and I can read her lips perfectly as she says "Bitch."

"Its okay." I tell Dean looking back at him and ignoring Summer. "No, I didn't mean to." he says. "Its okay, I promise." he glances at me with a small smile. "Alright, if you say so. But about the pool party," he begins. Crap, I thought he forgot about that. "What about it?"

"Do you want to go with me?" he gives me a cute smile and I feel so bad saying no. "I really don't want to." his smile fades. "But why?" he sighs. "I don't think its a good idea. You go, have fun." I tell him with a smile.

"But I want to go with you. Come with me, please." he reaches over to hold my hand and I swear to you, I feel sparks everywhere. "Okay." is all I can say because how can I say no to him? When hes doing all this? "Yay! We will have fun, you won't regret it." he says with a big smile and squeezing my hand.

~

"Its about time you want to talk." he says in the phone. "I haven't had a chance to." I say staring at the wall. Nikki right now is out and I can't keep ignoring his calls forever. "Well every time I call you always hang up on me, you don't even answer. I call in the night, why can't you answer? I mean you have no friends to go out with so why don't you answer my calls?"

"Gee, thanks for reminding me that I'm a loner." I say a little hurt. He groans, "Dear God. I didn't say that. Stop this right now, I don't want to argue." I roll my eyes, "Then why did you call? You know we always argue." I say. "Because I need to know how are things with that freak."

"Don't call him that." I say feeling anger. "Woah, defending him?" he says a little shocked. "I just don't think its right to call people names. Its rude and hurtful." he laughs at my comment, "But he is a freak. I mean hes fucking insane. I don't even know how he's so popular, hes a freak that doesn't fit anywhere."

"I'm a misfit too." I say. "Whatever. But I saw that you two came out on Raw last Monday together. And that you two have an important match this Monday that will determine if you two get a championship match at TLC."

"I see you're very well informed." and he hums, "Mhmm. Of course I am. I was thinking I could make my return there, I could screw up Ambrose's chance to get the title. He doesn't deserve it anyways, he's not Champion material like I am." I feel panic as I get up from the bed, "At TLC? No. You can't do that!"

"Um why? I mean we've been planning this return for months now. I think its time. I'm ready." he says confident and a bit cocky in my opinion. "I don't think its time. Lets just wait and see what happens at TLC.." my voice trails off as I bite my lip nervously. I don't want him to return just yet, I don't want to say bye to Dean just yet. "And why should I wait huh?"

"Because we haven't been in a storyline together for long. It will be better if we wait until the people get used to seeing us together then your return will be more shocking." I feel my chest tighten. "You're right. I'll wait a few more weeks. But that Ambrose better get ready because I'm coming for him."

"I guess." I say swallowing the lump in my throat. "What's wrong with you? It feels like you're not happy for me." he says. "I am happy for you, if I wasn't I wouldn't be doing this for you. Don't you think?" I say and he sighs, "You're acting like you're doing something so big for me."

"It is something big. I would at least like some appreciation." he laughs at my comment. "What's so funny?" I ask getting angry. "It's just funny because you swear this is a big sacrifice. But you and I both know you like this." he says and I feel my heart drop to my stomach. "What?" is all I can say.

"I see the way you see him. But listen to me, you can't fall for him. You heard me? You and I are dating, we are together. I got with you knowing the reputation you have, and I don't want to be known as the guy who dated the girl that fucked every guy." I laugh as I feel tears in my eyes, "Would you stop reminding me I have a horrible reputation? If you know what people think of me, why are you with me then? Why are you dating a whore, like me? Oh, I get it. You are with me because I do everything you ask me to. I'm the stupid one dating someone like you. You only use me, you only call when you need something."

"Aj that is not-" before he gets to say something and turn things on me I interrupt him, "I have to go. Nikki is here." She isn't here though. I hang up and throw my phone against the wall. I hear it fall to the floor but I don't care. I cover my face with a pillow and start to cry.

I'm sick and tired of this- I'm tired of being treated this way. This life is tiring. Nobody likes living like this. Nobody likes to be called names and to have a horrible reputation.

Its exhausting living like this.