Part 49

We're all walking outside to the busses. Our next stop is Minneapolis. After I put my stuff on the bus I sigh. It's quite cloudy outside today, the girls are socializing and I'm just standing there waiting for them to be done.

When the boys approach us I look into Deans eyes. He looks at me for a few seconds but then looks at the ground nodding at whatever Roman is saying.

After what happened at the Royal Rumble I haven't talked to him. Jane asked us if we were going to get back together, like do the storyline. He said he didn't have a problem with it, but things aren't the same between us.

He still doesn't talk much and I'm really starting to believe we will never be the same again. "I'm going to put my stuff in my car." Dean says and walks away to his car.

I feel a raindrop on my hand, it's really about to start pouring. Without thinking about it twice I run behind Dean.

He shuts his car door and turns around bumping into me. "Oh." He says, I step a little back so I won't make him feel uncomfortable.

"Dean. Can I talk to you?" At this point it has started to rain lightly. "Well-" before he says anything else I cut him off. "Please." He nods his head. "Okay, well first of I want you to know the truth." He looks at the sky and we're getting wet yet he doesn't move and neither do I.

"At first everything was a game for me. I was in a bad relationship with Phillip, he manipulated me in every way possible. I thought I loved him so I agreed to make you like me so we could get in this storyline so he could make his return with drama and stuff.

But I did everything wrong," I look down and swallow the knot in my throat. "I fell deeply in love with you, Dean. I wanted to tell you the truth so bad but I was so scared to lose you. You're the first guy who truly showed me love, I didn't want to disappoint you, I didn't want to let you down . . ."

I look at him and he's staring at me without an expression in his eyes, "I just want you to know that I regret hurting you. It wasn't my intention, and listen you don't have to talk to me again if you don't want to. You don't have to be my friend or anything,

I know you deserve better than me. I don't deserve you at all, you're way too good for me." At this point there's tears in my eyes and I don't know if he can tell because of the rain. "I just don't want you to hate me, because that hurts me. I just want to see you happy that's all." He swallows hard and doesn't say anything.

"Don't worry Dean, I promise I won't bother you anymore. In fact I'll drop the storyline, I won't call anymore, or text. I'll leave you alone for real. You deserve to move on, I can't keep you from finding your love." I can't barley see because of the tears in my eyes and the rain, "Bye Dean." I turn around feeling myself break to pieces.

This pain is horrific. It's literally torture. And right now I feel like throwing up my insides and die in a hole.

It truly hurts to let go but it's just something I had to do. I couldn't keep holding Dean back, it's true he does deserve better.

He can certainly find someone better than me. I'm not good for him, and it's going to be hard trying to forget him because he made me feel like nobody else did.

I get on the bus wiping my tears, people look at me but at this point I don't care. I sit on an empty seat as I'm shivering from being wet and cry.

I'm looking out the window and Dean is still standing by his car. He hasn't moved, the bus starts to move and I look down at my lap.

I honestly thought Dean and I could fix this. But I was stupidly dreaming. I quickly look out the window when somebody is knocking on the window, it's Dean.

He's running after the bus knocking on my window. I quickly get up and jump over Layla. "Stop the bus!" I scream, the man gives me an irritated look. "We can't stop Ms." He says.

"No! You have to stop, stop it!" He hits he brakes way too hard making me stumble, as soon as the door opens I run to Dean hugging him. "I couldn't let you go." He says hugging me tight. I step on his boots so I can reach his neck, "You're too important to me. I love you, I love you so much. There was a time I messed up too but you forgave me. It's only fair if I forgive you." He pulls me away holding my face. "Oh Dean!" I say, "And you're totally wrong." He says.

"What- what do you mean?" He smiles, "I don't deserve you. You're amazing, I promise I will always be here. No matter what. Stop thinking you're worthless, you're so important to me. I won't stop until you get those thoughts out of your head."

"I am a little crazy." I say, "No. You're just misunderstood. But I understand you Aj." He crashes his lips on mine and I've never felt this happy.

The bus starts beeping and we pull away, "The bus is going to leave me." I say, "Come with me."

"But my stuff-" I say, "Don't worry I'll tell Seth get it for you." The man yells at me and I tell him to keep moving. I turn back to Dean and I hug him tight.

"I can't promise this is going to work, but I will try my best." He says kissing my head, I close my eyes as I feel his arms tighten around me. "I promise to try too."