Headcanons - Girlfriend Natasha ⧗

Some headcanons of Natasha. A mix of sad, happy and funny ones, comment and vote if you want more of these. I have some other ones with the other Avengers so stick around (such as Sam, Steve and Bucky). It was so much fun thinking and writing these; hopefully they are as fun to read. Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I approached Natasha quickly. She was in the kitchen, stirring her coffee while the others sat gathered at the table finishing their breakfast.

I wrapped my arms around Nat's hips from behind and rested my chin on the top of her head.

"We should appreciate the small things in life," I exclaimed mockingly as I hugged Nat. "You are appreciated and I love you," I continued. I reached around and kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you too but you better start running. You have three seconds," she said gently and calmly while tapping the spoon against the side of her cup.

I ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for letting me stay at your place. I don't know how I lost my keys," I said to the redhead as she bustled around the apartment.

"No probs. I'll just grab you a pillow and blanket for the couch," she said as she half-jogged to her bedroom and returned with a large blue blanket and a grey pillow.

"That's interesting! When my friends stay round, they take the bed and I take the couch," I chuckled, trying to get her large, comfy and fluffy bed.

"Great!" Nat exclaimed. She threw the things on the couch. I looked at her confused. She straightened her back and crossed her arms across her chest. "So you have experience with sleeping on couches," she shot me the classic Natasha smile as I glared at her.

"Cyka (bitch) ," I muttered under my breath.

"The only way you're getting in my bed is if I make you lose that pretty little voice of yours," she snarled.

"Deal!" I cheered and skipped to her room.

Yeah, I regretted that!
I'll take the couch from now on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Nat collapsed on the picnic blanket and fell into an awkward silence.

Are first dates always this awkward?

"The other day someone asked me who I thought was the most beautiful person. You know who I said?" I teased as I pathetically tried to flirt.

Nat grinned and tried to conceal it with her hand.

"Who?" she asked, her voice tainted with giddiness.

Suddenly, I saw Clint appear behind a tree.
He must have been spying.

"Clint?" I audibly said in confusion.

"Clint!" Nat screamed with incredulity.

I looked at her in confusion before realising what had happened.

"Wait no!" I shouted in reply.

Gee, thanks Pigeon Man!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Make a password," the computer said. 

I mumbled angrily at the computer.
I had a hard enough time remembering my name let alone all the passwords I had to remember. But to make it worse they keep getting reset because Morgan, who's 5, keeps hacking all the computers so we have to constantly change them.