Savage Y/N- Peter Parker🕸️

A short but funny one, hope you enjoy! If you have any suggestions or requests, just dm me or comment on here, I don't mind which. I love you all 3,000!

I sliced through the peppers with ease with my mind skipping between different thoughts but never focusing on one for too long.

Every night was a different Avengers turn to cook dinner. So every Friday, (because of our age we both share the cooking) it's Peter's and my turn to cook. We usually order fast food but tonight we decided to make a spag bowl, mainly to show Steve we can do it.
Now me and Peter aren't the best cooks but at least if we failed it would get Steve to stop complaining about the weekly takeaways.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Peter let out a blood curdling scream!

"Oww, owww!" He jumped up and down, screaming and crying like a toddler.

"What's your deal?" I asked as I rolled my eyes.
For an Avenger, he sure was childish and certainly sensitive.

"Shit!" He screamed.

"Language," Steve called from his seat in the living room, not even looking up from his newspaper to see what the fuss was all about.

"I cut my finger," he whined once again as he cradled his hand close to his chest almost like how you would hold a newborn baby. "Y/N, help! I'm bleeding!"

"Yeah, me too. For four days. Now go cry somewhere else." I exhaled with no remorse or care. Wanda's loud laugh could be heard crystal clear as Pepper agreed with me.

"That's my daughter!" Tony bellowed as he clapped his hands once before pointing at me. I raised my hands in the air with a smug smile on my face.

"Just spitting facts." I replied trying to stifle my laughter as Peter feebly wiped his tears away with his other hand.

"No doubt she's a Stark!" Nat cheered from nearby as laughter stained her voice.

"Sorry Spidey but Lady (or your preferred title or nickname) Y/N has a point," Thor's gruff voice announced from the living room, he was sat opposite Steve who was also chucking quietly.

"I hate you all!"
And with that Peter fled out of the room.

A Jarvis announcement echoed through the compound.
We all stopped laughing so we could hear it.

"I'm sorry Mr Stark. I didn't mean that." His feeble attempt at an apology just made us laugh even harder.

"Right, I give up. I'm ordering pizza!" I announced as I threw the knife down onto the chopping board, sick of cooking.

Everyone clapped and cheered as I threw the apron across the room and picked up my phone. I chuckled at their excitement. And out of the corner of my eye, I saw Thor pass Steve a fiver. Did they really bet that I would call for takeaway?

Oh well!

I hope you enjoyed this! This is partially based on a real interaction me and my brother had when he was complaining about the smallest paper cut which wasn't even bleeding. But oh well, at least some good came out of it.