Pickup Lines - Wanda

"How do I ask a girl out?" Wanda asked as she stirred her coffee, looking between me, Lena and Nat.

"Why are you looking at me for?" Lena asked with a mouth full of cornflakes as milk dribbled down her chin.

"I just need some help, please!" Wanda begged as I grinned.

"I've got a few. You probably won't like them though!" I laughed as I recalled some of my infamous pickup lines.

"Please tell me them!" Wanda begged as Lena stood up.

"I already need therapy, I don't need to add to the list."

Nat laughed as Wanda looked up at me waiting.

"Ok.... Roses are red. Violets are blue. Guess what? My bed has room for two!"

Nat burst out laughing as Wanda's jaw dropped in shock.

"Keep going!" Nat wheezed as she tried to catch her breath.

"Twinkle twinkle little star, we can do it in the car!" I continued.

"Stop!" Wanda shouted as she tried to stifle her laughter and hide her shocked face.

"No, please Y/N! Keep going!" Nat wiped away tears as she cried from laughter.

"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, merrily, merrily, merrily. I can make you scream!"

Nat fell off her stool as her body shook with giggles. Wanda picked up her coffee cup as Nat tried to catch her breath.

"I'm never asking you anything again!" Wanda called as she left the room.