Hold On - All Avengers (They/Them)

Context: How the Avengers would react if Y/N killed themself.
Inspired by the song Hold On.

Yelena: I can't imagine a world with you gone.

Kate: The joy and chaos, the demons we're made of.

Steve: I would be so lost if you left me alone.

Peter: You locked yourself in the bathroom. Lying on the floor when I break through. I pull you in to feel your heartbeat. Can you hear me screaming please don't leave me!

No one would ever forget.

Wanda: Hold on. I still want you!

Tony would never stop blaming himself for Y/N's death.

Thor would turn to alcohol to try and numb the pain and would be drinking non stop.

Clint would never visit the compound and stay in bed all day, unable to do anything.

Natasha would train harder and harder and disappear for weeks long missions to try and hide the pain she was feeling.

Maria would completely hide away and fall behind on all her work.

Vision would feel completely worthless as he wasn't enough to keep Y/N here.

Bucky would just stare into space not bothering to do anything.

Steve would refuse to leave the training room breaking down numerous times as he pushed himself.

Bruce would sit in the lab reminiscing all the times you'd help him.

Fury would try to hide himself away from the world as he mourned.

Yelena resorted to self-harming again and tried to kill herself so she could be with Y/N.

Kate tried to help everyone else and never gave herself time to mourn as the pain was too much.

Peter gave up on everything he loved and just looked at all the photos he had of Y/N.

Pepper would sit in Y/N's room, hugging their pillow and using their shampoo and perfume so she could keep a part of them.

Morgan would beg for anyone to tell her where Y/N was as she was too young to understand.

Rhodey would bury himself amongst extra work in an attempt to help as his heart ached.

Sam would push everyone away and never leave his locked room

Loki tried to help Yelena but resorted to her methods instead; believing that he had failed Y/N.

Thor: Come back! I still need you!

Natasha: Let me take your hand. I'll make it right. I swear I'll love you all my life.

Peter: Hold on. I still need you.

This is a bit different from my usual stuff but I wanted to share this message. You aren't crazy for feeling this way (I've been ay this point multiple times) but please talk to people. You are not alone! I'm here for you and I love you 3,000!!