Headcanons - Natasha Part 4

The format always goes a bit weird on these so I'll be changing it a little in this one.

~~~

"Me and Nat have agreed to never go to bed angry at each other," I explained to Wanda as I supressed a yawn.

"We've been awake since Friday!" Nat called as she walked past the living room, causing Wanda to choke from shock.

"Well, if someone would admit they were wrong!" I shouted as me and Nat began to argue again.

"And that's why I'm single," Wanda sassed before she walked out of the room allowing me and Nat to try and kill each other.

~~~

"I never forget anything. I have the sharpest memory here," I heard Nat say to Steve as me and Lena continued to play Mario Kart without a care in the world.

"You left Yelena and Y/N in a Walmart parking lot two days ago," Clint said as me and Lena turned around to glare at Nat, who just stuck her tongue out at us.

"I did that on purpose!" Nat said as she turned her attention back to Steve and Cint. Me and Lena continued our game, muttering curses under our breath and rolling our eyes at Nat.

"She didn't even leave us properly." I shouted over my shoulder as I threw a green shell at Lena.

"What do you mean?" Steve asked.

"They both decided to climb into the baby seat of the same trolley. And were surprised when they couldn't get out!" Nat sighed.

"Fucking idiots!" Clint laughed.

"Language!" Steve said.

~~~

"Don't go into the kitchen!" I ran out of the room and shouted it to Peter who was enjoying a film on the tv.

"Why?" He asked sweetly.

"Natasha is doing the dishes she asked me to do six hours ago." I explained as Peter grinned.

"I'd run if I were you," Peter suddenly said.

"What? Why?" I began to question but was interrupted by a voice behind me.

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N!" Nat screamed.

"Bye Peter!" I called as I ran out of the room with the redhead hot on my heels.

~~~

"I want to hear those three little words," Nat husked as she grabbed my chin, making me look at her in the eyes.

"I love you!" I grinned and pecked her cheek but her sour expression didn't change.

"Y/N..." Natasha hinted, venom lacing her voice.

"I will behave." I mumbled making Natasha kiss my cheek.

"Good girl," Natasha said as she pulled me onto her lap, making me straddle her waist.

~~~

"Why are you so mad at me?" I questioned as Lena backed me up against a wall. "Is it because I slept with your sister?" I asked.

"You what?" She screamed. Her Russian accent becoming more prominent.

"Ok, so it wasn't that..." I audibly thought.

~~~

"I want to wake up with you every day for the rest of my life," I whispered as I snuggled into Nat's bare chest.

"I wake up at 5am," she replied as she buried her fingers in my hair, lightly scratching my scalp.

"I want to go to bed with you every day for the rest of my life," I spoke again, changing my answer.