She Found Out - Natasha

"Y/N, do you really love my sister?" Yelena asked.

I don't know how I ended up in this situation.

One minute, I'm tidying the living room and the next Yelena and Kate have me pinned to a wall, holding Morgan's torch, shining it in my eyes as they interrogate me about Natasha.

Their eyes stared into my soul and we were merely inches apart as they kept me against the plastered wall.

"No bullshit!" Yelena asked again as I remained silent.

"Yeah! No lying." Kate tried to support Yelena but interrogating was never her strong suit.

"Yes." I answered bluntly and tried to push their clammy hands off me.

Yelena's dark brows lifted slightly, clearly after a more extensive answer than that as Kate stared at Yelena, like a dog waiting for their master's next order.

"Of course I fucking love her! I've never felt this way about anyone before!" I raised my voice, too tired of their shenanigans.

Kate smiled and I shoved them off me as Yelena smirked.

I tried to continue tidying but a small clearing of a throat interrupts me.

"What Yelena? What?" I shouted and continued trying to fold the sofa's throw.

"Turn around." Said a raspy Russian accent.

Oh god!

I turned around and saw Natasha, standing with her arms folded and a grin.

"I'm going to kill your sister!" I said firmly as I tried to conceal my embarrassment and blushed cheeks.