Drunk - Natty

I collapsed onto the sofa with the other Avengers. 

"Where's Lena?" I asked Kate who was carrying a tray of water, tablets and some food.

"Still in bed. She said she's never going to drink again!" Kate chuckled as she left the room.

"We need to get that in writing," Wanda laughed.

"She was more drunk than all of us combined," I added to which everyone disagreed. "Oh come on. She was off her head!"

"Detka, you were so drunk. More drunk than all of us combined!" Nat said as she passed me a glass of water and two tablets which I took quickly, hoping to escape my headache from hell.

"Y/N, I'm surprised you even remember last night happened." Steve added making everyone laugh even harder.

"Oh come on Steve. I was not that drunk!" 

"You were flirting with Nat all night!" Steve proclaimed.

"So what?" I scoffed.

"Then you asked if she was single."

"So..." I desperately tried to remember what happened but nothing came to mind.

"You cried when she showed you her wedding ring!" Steve said making all the others roll around with laughter as they all recalled what happened.

"Ok?"

"Honey, you're my wife!" Nat said loudly as she lightly slapped me across the head.

"I'm such an idiot!" I giggled as I rested my head against Nat's shoulder.

"Yeah, but you're my idiot!" Nat replied while she gently caressed my cheek with her finger.

She gently lifted my chin up with her finger so I was looking right at her, gazing into her emerald eyes. She slowly moved in and pressed her soft lips against mine making the others gag and jeer which made us both smile during the kiss.

She withdrew and cupped my cheek with her palm and rested her nose against mine. "At least now you know I'll never cheat because I just want you whether I am drunk or sober!" I whispered, making her laugh.

"You're such an idiot!" Nat laughed as she pulled away from me.

"Yes, but I'm yours!" I gently rested my head against her chest as her fingers became entangled in my hair.

"I love you!" Nat said as she pressed a kiss against the top of my head.

"I love you too," I sleepily replied as my eyes drooped.

The last I remember is the flash of light from Wanda's phone as she snapped about a million pictures.

How did I get so lucky?