Kisses

Carina was working at the hospital today. She had two days off. Carina was frustrated because she wanted to spend the two days off with her girlfriend but maya wanted to go to the station.

Carina always knew that maya loved her job but she thought that maya would love her more than her job. A frustrated Italian is not a good thing and maya is there to testify.

Like every morning before carina goes to work she takes a quick shower and eats breakfast and when she finishes with breakfast that's when maya arrives from her run. While maya is taking a shower carina is brushing her teeth. They have a cute little morning routine but today was different. Today carina woke up took a shower ate breakfast and went to work. She did not kiss Maya goodbye or even said goodbye. It was a brutal morning for maya, Maya already thinks like a thousand miles per hour and with the situation that happened in the morning maya was overthinking more than she would like to admit. Maya did not know what she did wrong. She thought  about the two days her girlfriend had off but couldn't figure out what went wrong. Maya was getting sad because she did not know why carina didn't give her kiss.

" hey captain" how can I help you Herrera" oh oh oh what's going on" what are you talking about" why do you sound like a beaten up puppy" uhh" what" I'm just overthinking" overthinking what if I may ask" carina didn't kiss me this morning" so?" What do you mean so, she did not give me a morning kiss. She just woke up took a shower, ate breakfast and left" what did you do" well i'm- hey whose side are you on" both sides" doesn't look that way" okay so what did you do" I'm trying to figure out what I did but I don't know" what did you guys do yesterday" well since carina had two days" you idiot" what" you have a gorgeous girlfriend who had two days off and you spend them while working" so" omg MAYA you should've taken two days off to spend it with your girlfriend" ohhhh" sometimes I ask myself why you're best friend, you're a wonderful leader you have answers to everything, but when it comes to relationship you lack common sense" hey don't be so mean" it's true, now go apologize to you're beautiful girlfriend" hey she is mine" not if you don't go apologize or if I steal her" you're straight" yeah well I would go gay for her and Travis would go straight for her. That's how you know you have a beautiful girlfriend" what do I do to apologize" don't ask me" well you're no help" thank you Herrera for figuring out why my girlfriend is mad at me" Andy said with a sarcastic tone" right sorry thank you" you're welcome" now go back to work" yes captain"

Maya had a plan in mind she just didn't know if it would go well. She wanted to call Dr.Bailey and ask if carina could have the day off tomorrow so maya would take tomorrow off and they would go have a picnic. Maya was never one to be afraid to talk to someone but Dr. Bailey that is another conversation but she was focused. She needed her kisses back. So she picked up her phone and called Dr.Bailey

"Dr.Bailey speaking" hello Dr.Bailey" oh hello captain bishop how can I help you" I have a request" does that involve someone called dr. Deluca" how do you know" oh yeah everyone today noticed that she is not in a good mood" sorry about that" no problem so what's your request" I wanted to ask if you could give carina a day off tomorrow because I Fucked up and I don't want her walking around moody" if that means she is back to normal do whatever you need" okay thank you so much" of course, please take care of Ben" of course with my life" bye" bye"

Maya just needed to talk to Andy and everything will be okay. Maya walked out of her office and went to kitchen.

" hey Andy can I ask you a favor" sure" can you cover for me tomorrow" why" I'm going to take the day off to go on a picnic with carina" that's very thoughtful and no problem I'll cover for you" thank you"

Both their shifts ended. Carina was home earlier because Dr. Bailey send her home. Carina did not know why she was going home earlier but she wasn't complaining.