609

SPOILERS ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

————————————————————

Carina arrived at the station and saw that she got an call from maya and a voicemail. Carina listened to the voicemail and turned off her phone.

Carina was seeing the pregnant patient and when the  patient started asking a bit more personal questions carina was a bit shocked but answered them anyway. The conversation first started friendly but that seemed to took a different turn and started sounding flirty.

Jack saw the hole thing and was going insane. Jack's afraid he will lose a family member or that he's family will fall apart. At the end of the check up the patient asked carina out to go and get drinks which carina replied yes.

While carina was agreeing on going on a date, Maya was at home freaking out because she didn't get a response back and she is getting more sad to the fact the she may lose carina forever. Maya has been trough a very tough patch in the last couple of months and so has carina. Maya has been working on herself a lot which shows that at least she is trying this time.

Maya sad and alone was sleeping on Carina's side of the bed but she heard the front door open and she got up and saw that carina was standing there.

" I'm just getting some shampoo" I miss you" maya said " where's my shampoo" carina said ignoring what her soon to be ex-wife " I left you a voicemail" maya said " yeah I know I listened to it"

" I'm getting help" I'm happy for you" carina said and took a jacket out of the little closet. Before maya could even continue what she wanted to say carina was already out of the door.

A few months later maya was doing great. She had been trough a lot of therapy and slowly but surely healed her younger self. Diane helped maya a lot through the process. Maya is now okay with the fact that she may never be captain again. Maya has been just great the only thing that made maya said was that still hadn't heard from her wife.

" hey maya I'm glad you're back" Andy said and hugged maya tight " hey bishop you look good" Vic said and gave maya a hug " thank you guys I feel a lot better" maya said with a sincere smile

Maya was excited to try on her fire clothes again. When she put them on a little tear feel from her eyes and she didn't feel embarrassed which is a huge step for maya.

One thing maya forgot was that today is clinic day and she forgot that her soon ex-wife to be was going to be there.

Maya came down the stairs and turned to go talk to her captain. Beckett and maya have a lot in common or had a lot in common but they're both too stubborn to admit.

After half an hour maya got out of the office and run into her soon to be ex-wife. Maya was so out of it that she didn't say anything she just stared at carina like a little creep

" oh I'm sorry" maya apologized for running into her " it's okay bishop" carina said and left. To say that maya was hurt would be an understatement. Maya knew she fucked up very bad but no one deserves to be called by their second name from their partner even if they are not in great terms.

Maya didn't even bother to go to the clinic she just went straight to the changing room and sat down and hugged herself. She knew coming back would be hard but she underestimated it. She was there for five minutes when Jack came in and saw her.

" you okay" jack asked and put a hand on her shoulder " yeah I'm okay it's just hard coming back" it's carina isn't it" jack said with an empathic smile " is it that obvious" maya said with a silly smile on her face " well "

Maya stopped hugging herself and put her head on top of jack's shoulder. " so you know" know what" that carina is with a patient of hers" jack said nonchalantly " what" maya yelled " yeah I thought that's why you were crying"

Maya couldn't even respond. She just broke down she was having a panic attack. She couldn't breathe everything felt like it was going to collapse. Jack tried everything he could to calm her down but he couldn't. He than ran to the clinic and look for Andy or Vic but they both weren't there they were on a call. The only person he could think of next was carina.

" carina please help me" jack said " what's wrong" I can't get maya to calm down and I don't know where Andy and Vic are. Carina excused herself and went with him.

When they got there maya wasn't there. He took to long. The time jack took to find anyone maya had left the station. She wasn't in condition to drive the car so she went home on foot. Her mechanisms is still running but Diane and her are getting there.

When maya arrived everything came back. All the memories everything they lived together. Every kiss. Every hug. Every little fight about what's better pizza or pasta.

She closed the door behind her and went to the shower and just cried herself to sleep on the shower. Since maya was asleep she didn't hear Jack at the front door which to be honest even if she was awake she wouldn't have opened that door.

Carina knew she was a bit harsh with maya by calling her by bishop but it just slipped out carina thought. Carina was feeling a bit sad but she thought it was only because she didn't have a baby by her side yet. She was still dating her patient.

Jack is devastated. He loved maya and carina together. He knew that if carina was really going to leave maya, maya was going to evaporate.

And that's what happened carina was still with her patient and Jack never heard off maya again. Maya went to la. She was a lieutenant there and was soon to be a captain something she never thought she would become again. She still talks to Diane once a month and is living in a very nice neighborhood. Since that day at the station maya didn't have a partner. She from time to time had a one night stand and that was it. A good thing is that she is not driven by work anymore, yes she still does everything in her power to be the best and is focused on work but she takes breaks and goes on vacations. Maya is sad she doesn't have carina by her side but she feels like if carina is happier with someone else that let carina be happier.

————————————————
Am I crying while writing this? No, you are.

Now my OPINION on 609. I think that carina just wanted to go see maya because the excuse of the shampoo was not doing it for me. My moms are not okay but I'm happy that maya is trying and is giving her best she can at the moment. Maya's facial expressions are funny as hell. The face she made at the phone. Genius 😂😂

Jack was my whole mood the entire episode. I love Jack he's an underrated character and Ben needs to wake up. He's blind.

And FUCK THAT PATIENT LEAVE MISS DR.CARINA DELUCA-BISHOP IN PEACE THANK YOU.

Do I think that my parents will be okay? Yes
How do I know that? The livestream Danielle did with the writer gave me some hope and I think they would risk to much by separating the two.
Am I ready for the heartbreak that will come before my parents are happy? Absolutely not!!

I do hope y'all liked it tho and please leave me some options on the comments about 609 and if you have ideas feel free to leave them in the comments

Please don't forget to vote