Calendar pt.2

When they both arrived home carina pushed maya against the wall and kissed her passionately again. " mhm baby let's take this to the bedroom" maya moaned " okay we start there" carina said " what do you mean we can start there" maya asked " Bella I'm about to fuck you in every surface" Carina whispered in maya's ear "mhm" maya moaned

Maya grabbed Carina's waist and pushed her into the bed. Maya crawled on top of carina and started kissing her neck. She continued to tease her wife and slowly took of her shirt.

Out of nowhere carina flipped them and carina was now on top. Carina tease her wife back and started kissing her neck. Carina too, took her wife's shirt and asked " can I" carina asked with lust on her eyes " mhm" maya said. Carina took maya's bra off and started immediately sucking. Maya out of reflex grabbed Carina's hair.

Carina started licking, sucking and lightly biting on her wife's breasts. Carina then switched breast and did the same that she did to the other one.

Carina slowly but surely started to go lower. " baby please you teased me enough" maya said " I could never tease you enough bambina" carina said " please I'm begging you fuck me already" maya moaned " your wish is my command" carina said and took maya's pants off. Carina continued and took of her panties.

Carina once again started teasing her wife and started kissing her thighs. Maya tried to push carina's head to the place she wanted her the most but carina didn't move. Carina continued to kiss her wife's thighs.

Carina had finally enough and started licking her wife's clit. Maya moaned and grabbed her wife's hair. Suddenly carina pushed two fingers inside her wife and sucked her wife's clit at the same time.

It's been a while since the two had sex. The both of them busy with work they didn't have the time to get naughty. But today carina was going to end that.

Carina suddenly stopped sucking maya's clit and started blowing air. It was getting to much stimulation for Maya and she was about to cum.

" baby I'm going to" maya was interrupted by her wife saying " go on baby" carina said and started sucking again. Maya moaned loudly and cummed.

" was that good" carina asked " baby you just made me cum in less then 10 minutes, of course it's good" maya said out of breath " okay" carina said with a little smile and kissed her wife again.

They two cuddled until maya had her breath back and then maya said with a smirk on her face" round two"

——————————————-
I hope you all liked this one shot. It's been a while since I wrote a one shot about a mature content I hope you liked it. Please don't forget to vote it means a lot and I shows me that you guys like it.

Once again my book will be published on 14 April. I hope y'all will be with me and I hope we continue to have our special little conversation in the comments and I hope we can grow further.