Blanket

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SPOILERS⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"I don't" maya said but didn't continue what she was going to say. She is afraid. Maya has never in her life been more afraid to leave. Normally maya would have left in a heart beat but that moment, was not it.

" what" carina said "I am afraid that if I walk out that door, I don't know when I'll see you again" maya said with a trembling voice. Maya looked carina in the eyes and fought tears. " hey no crying" carina said and wiped a tear. Carina smiled a little and cuddled closer into maya. Maya gave carina a forehead kiss and just enjoyed the moment for a bit because she knew, she'll have to leave eventually.

Five minutes after, carina got up and maya did too. Maya had her bag and looked at carina. Carina still with a sick face tried to smile. Maya knew she had fucked up bad but she never knew how much.

" I'll text you and I'll tell you how I'm doing" carina said and laid down on the bed. Carina was cold again even with the blanket on her. " carina get under the covers you're shivering". As much as carina didn't like maya at the moment she knew she was right so, she did what her wife said. Maya out of instinct went closer and helped carina. Maya put the covers over carina and carina got comfortable. After carina had put the blanket the way she wanted, maya put the other blanket on top.

Maya gave carina a kiss on the head and started to walk away but before she closed the door she looked back and saw that carina was sleeping so, she went back and gave her another kiss on the cheek and said " I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, I just could hear the voice of my father and he being disappointed in me and I didn't want to disappoint him"  maya continued " I really hope you'll forgive me someday, I never took my mental health as a problem because I never had a discussion about it before, but a few days ago Diane came and she made me do some exercises and I was crying like a baby and I realized how important my mental health is. I'm sorry that I had to hurt you again to realize that. You're the only thing I need to be okay. You're the coffee in the morning that I need to wake up, you're the water I need to live. You're my everything and I'll never forgive myself for what I've done to you" maya said and left the hotel with tears in her eyes. She didn't even try to fight the tears back, she just let them fall.

Carina though had heard everything her wife said and she couldn't believe that maya didn't tell her about it.
Maya had only the courage to talk to carina about what happened because she was asleep. Carina crying too, thought about, what her wife said. Everything maya said was right, it was very stupid and fucked up that maya only realized that carina was important when she lost her. Carina is still proud of her wife that she is trying to get better.

And as much as carina doesn't like maya at the moment she still appreciates that maya came and helped her. The Maya that carina loves is still in there somewhere but maya still needs to find her.

Carina put the tip of her fingers on the cheek where maya had kissed her and carina blushed. Carina found it very cute of maya to go and tuck her in and then gave her a kiss and when maya thought carina was asleep, she confessed what she had done wrong.

Carina still needs maya to grow the courage to go talk to her about what happened when she is not asleep but carina knows that it'll take Maya some time. Carina herself needs time to really process what happened, it was too much trauma in one day.

But at the end of the day carina knows she will go back to her wife but she just needs a lot of time and she needs a lot of soft and caring maya.

—————————————-

Thank you so much to @JkBishop for the idea. I really hope you all liked it and I hope I met your expectations @JkBishop.

Also please don't forget to vote it really means a lot and it shows me that you guys liked it.

Once again thank you all for the 10k I really means a lot to me. I spend about two and an half hours writing every one shot and I love the experience. I really really love our little community and y'all's support and feedback is amazing, it being bad or good I love it.

And guys feel free to leave y'all's opinion or thoughts in the comments this is a safe place. If I see someone being disrespectful they get blocked and the comment will be deleted.

So you guys feel free to join and comment down below what you thought about the last episode and if you haven't seen it yet what are you waiting for.