1

Lunas Pov:

We've been nestled in our little safe haven in Dom's family home in Doncaster for the past two weeks, his mum Samantha ( which is really a long distant ant but he calls his mum after she's been there for him In recent years ) and his dad Justin ( Samantha's husband ) have welcomed not only me but Emily, Oli and Adam with open arms.

We've taken the time to mentally recover from everything that's happened to us and enjoy one another's company, although I've barely seen the others as Dom hasn't let me out of his sight since we got here, I think he's afraid to leave me for a second incase I'm ripped from his life again.

I'm so infatuated with him I couldn't care less, we've spent time in bed together watching horror films, and binge watching true crime documentaries.

Justin ever so kindly gifted me a new guitar from his shop which Dom surprised me with to replace the old one James smashed, this one was more beautiful a deep red colour that reminded me of Dom even though his hair was no longer red.

I hear a knock at the door followed by Adam walking into Dom's room " this will never not weird me out seeing you two shacked up in bed together, but seriously are you coming down tonight let's get some drinks and have a little celebration " Adams says leaning against the door frame lighting up a cig.

" wait Adam you can't smoke in here " I sit up quickly hiding my bare chest with the bed covers, Dom groggily sits up next to me " nah he's fine I smoke in the house all the time, I just don't do it in the bedroom " he glares at Adam who quickly steps out the room as he notices we are both naked under the covers.

" you're gross, put some fucking clothes on " he calls from the hallway, Dom gets out of bed completely un bothered by being naked In front of Adam and stretches out with a huge grin on his face. " what we celebrating anyway, did I miss someone's birthday or something? " Dom walks around the bed into the ensuit bathroom scratching his head, his hair still brown but he still looked beautiful as ever with it.

Adam now stood way out of the doorway and down the hall not risking seeing someone else in the nude I guess he shouts back " you haven't heard? It's a surprise I guess then, you two get ready and we will see you in the living room " I hear Adams footsteps fade away before I jump out of bed myself, clinging to the covers to hide my body as I waddle to the door and lock it.

I was about to search for something to wear before Dom pops out of the bathroom clouds of steam following him and the sound of the shower going in the background, " oh no you don't come here princess I'm not finished with you " he bear hugs around my waist causing me to break out into a fit of giggles and drop the bedsheet hiding my body.

He pulls me into the shower before closing the door " shower with me " he moves the now wet strands of my hair out of my face as he caresses my cheek. " I don't have much of choice now do I " I smile stepping back under the rainfall shower head, submerging us both under the warm water.

I know Dom wants to do these little acts of affection recently but I can't help but feel he's also just around me at all times to ease his own anxiety, he can't even leave me in the bedroom whilst he showers or vice versa. I'm not complaining it's led to the most incredible shower sex, even if it has resulted in Dom falling once out of the shower as he rushed back to the bedroom to get a condom as I'm not on birth control since James made me throw them away.

Dom turns me around slowly whilst pulling all my hair back now soaked from the water, he plants small but gentle kisses on my shoulders as he Reaches for the shampoo. This was new even for him I guess, we've washed each other before after sex. But something about him lathering up my hair and massaging it into my hair so tenderly was sending goosebumps across my whole body.