9

Luna Warrington

We walk out onto stage a huge curtain between us and the crowd, I smile at Ol and Emily from the side lines as adrenaline coursed through my veins, since the clinic visit Emily hasn't been around much in the house she's been oddly distant, Dom takes centre stage as a spot light falls on him and the crowd goes mental just seeing his silhouette alone.

He's dressed in a red jumpsuit covered in patches and studs, he looks incredible and I can't take my eyes off him, the curtain drops as Dom steps forward and everyone screams. The intro to parents starts playing and I get lost in the thrill of the crowd, lights and cheers.

Instead of kissing Adam like he usually does mid show, he runs over to me and plants a huge kiss on my lips holding my head as he does, the crowds screams and cheers as he does, " give it up for my band! Without them I'd be nothing, my fucking family " Dom shouts.

We all smile swimming in the incredible atmosphere of the show, I could do this forever, I want to do this forever, I almost forget I'm pregnant until I get small twinges of sickness but I turn my back and play to collect myself before putting on a fake smile, and facing the crowd again.

" I have a new song, from the new album would you guys like to hear it? " Dom speaks into the microphone whilst cupping his ear as the crowd screams yes.

" we are gonna tone it down for this one so grab someone you fucking love " I look at him confused but the rest of the band seem to understand what's going on, I haven't learnt any new songs to play but then I see someone from back stage bring out a acoustic and hand it to Dom.

" alright this song is dedicated to the love of my life, I wrote this about her and she changed me for the better give it up for lu this song is called love song " he looks back at me smiling I can see the nerves in his eyes, I smile fondly back at him holding my hand to my chest.

" All I learned growing up, was that love chewed me up, spit me out on the pavement, next to the cuts and the blood "

He looks back at me I can see his eyes start to well up, as he continues singing the song, so much pain and torment is emptied out into this song.

' Standing there, you look at me, understanding everything Yeah, it's so fascinating you patch up the blood and the cuts but our blood got mixed up
so I guess we belong to each other' he looks back at the crowd who are all emotional and swaying holding one another to the song.

I start to tear up as I remember on the roof top he sang those very words to me, I didn't know it was going to make the album. Looking out into the crowd I see all the faces of adoring fans looking between me and Dom.

He finished off the song with the words " I won't let you down " before walking over to me grabbing my hand and wiping his tears on his sleeve. He takes me to the middle of the stage, hand in mine before speaking.

" I've been wanting to do this for a while and I couldn't think of a better way to do this then with my family on stage and you guys out there your my fucking family." He points to the crowd of people " Luna I have needed and wanted you since the day I saw you, you make a better person you've seen my darkest parts and still stick around and love me, I love you will you marry me " he gets down on one knee In front of thousands of people, showing me a beautiful sliver ring with a huge black crystal in the middle.

I burst into tears covering my face before nodding yes, and embracing him a hug and kiss. Placing the ring on my finger he shouts into the microphone " she said FUCKING YES " the crowd screams and all clap as we kiss one another on stage not caring about everyone else.

Emily and Oli run out on stage and Adam comes towards us all embracing us in a hug, I can't believe this. I turn to the crowd blowing them a kiss to them whilst holding my hand to my chest, tears fill my eyes as I'm in disbelief.