14

Luna Warrington

It was time to get ready for sound check. I had tension and anxiety pumping through my body, afraid I was going to have another panic attack on stage. Dom, this morning, brought me round and grounded me a little, but I still felt a little lost in my own mind. My body didn't feel like my own. He was right, my confidence was shaken and cracked each time I put on my favourite red lipstick. I could hear James' voice in my head telling me that 'I looked like a slut.'

The new style I had fallen so head over heals for was now tarnished with his words. I looked through my outfits that I had hung up in Dom's wardrobe, knowing that we would be spending another 5 days here. Everything I pulled out, I sighed and threw back in. Each time I looked at a fish net top or a lace dress, I could hear his voice in my head saying how 'trashy' I looked and no one was going to love me but him.

It sent shivers down my spine. I heard a knock at the bedroom door. Without thinking, I called for them to come in.
"Hey love! " Ol walked in closing the door behind him."How you feeling about tonight? "
I pursed my lips trying to think if I should tell Ol, but, after all he knew about Baby B.
"Honestly I'm terrified, I'm scared I'm going to freak out on stage and I don't know what to wear..." I threw my hands up in the air feeling overcome with emotion.

Ol made his way over to me clutching me in a big bear hug. "Hey- hey, it's okay to feel overwhelmed right now. Your mind and body are going through a lot of changes!" I sighed into him, stopping myself from crying."Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant with everything going on right now, until the morning sickness hits." I laughed, stepping out of his embrace. I felt terrible. The stress could have had an effect on our unborn child. I was trying to hold myself together, the best I could.

" any plans on telling Dom yet? " Ol asks sitting himself on the bed, as I turn to my wardrobe trying to find something, also hiding my panicked emotions from Ol I just hope him being the only one knowing wasn't getting too much for him to carry with everything else going on. " nope, I think he'd freak out with me being the way I am right now, I just don't think it's the right time " I sigh. I quickly try change the conversation and spin it back to Ol, " have you had a word with Emily yet? " I raise my eyebrows at him.

" uh no there hasn't been a right time either" he shrugs looking at the floor looking defeated, I regret asking him that now. " glad I have you though, on this tour it gets lonely without Em " he looks up at me with hope in his eyes. I give him a warm smile and join him on the bed, " you'll always have me Ol, I promise " I look him in the eyes to show him I really meant it.

He puts his arm around me probably for some kind of comfort, " not in the way I want though " his eyes flick to my lips for a second, and he starts to lean in I panic and push him away " what the hell Ol" I shout I'm cut off as Dom comes barging in. I frown crosses my face as I look at Ol, wondering if my mind was playing tricks on me or if he was going to try kiss me, maybe it's my own mind it's a bit all over the place right now with the nightmares and pregnancy hormones.

I smile at Dom " hello baby " I get up to greet him, placing a kiss on his lips showing Ol I'm happily taken and happy in my relationship with Dom,I try pushing my thoughts of what just happened to the back of my mind, Dom breaks away from my kiss eyeing Ol tensing some kind of tension in the room between us. " you alright mate " Dom says his hands not leaving my hips.

" yeah yeah just talking to Lu hear making sure she's okay before the show " he gets up and stumbles a little, making me glare at him slightly. Dom leaves my side and grabs Oli's face looking into his eyes, " what did you take Ol your pupils are huge fuck man you might have to sit this show out " he steps away shaking his head at us both.

" I'm fine " he storms out of the room leaving me speechless, I didn't even think his weird behaviour just then could of meant he was on something, in the low light of our room I didn't even notice his pupils. He's in too deep in his emotions skipping drink and going straight onto drugs to cope.