35

Luna warranting:

Emily comes running into our house at 8am sharp with Oli dragging his feet behind her, I told everyone about the wedding being sooner rather then later and about the interview.

The date is set and the interview was in place too, once I told Emily I needed to plan really fast and basically buy a dress she screamed down the phone at me last night in excitement.

Honestly if it wasn't 10pm when I called her I think she would of turned up at my house then and there from how excited she was, me and Dom made a small plan of who is going to take care of what last night.

When I say plan it was more of a list of what the girls are going to do and then the guys, girls have dress shopping and colour schemes to pick and the boys have decorations and food to pick as well as set up.

I think Dom has become quite the party planner since my birthday, he acts like it's a chore but deep down I can see he enjoys it. Plus I caught him looking at wedding cakes last night on Pinterest, who would of thought the boy who cornered me in that hallway all those months ago would be looking on Pinterest at wedding inspiration.

" WHOS READY TO PLAN A WEDDING " Emily bellows through the house at me, running towards me with note books and laptop in her arms.

To my surprise and everyone else's Dom pops his head out from the kitchen and shouts " fucking me " and joins in on Emily's excitement, I can't help but chuckle.

" Ol we are in the kitchen Adams already here " he calls for Oli to follow him, whilst me and Emily take the living room.

She sets her laptop down on the coffee table, as well as her note books. She quickly opens one and clicks her pen dramatically and sighs " so colours, dress, flowers? What are we thinking " she claps her hands together.

" the boys are on flower duty " I laugh as I slowly lower myself down to the sofa, it's becoming increasingly hard to be mobile with the size of my stomach. I'm kinda glad this wedding is happening so quickly because other wise I would be waddling down the isle if I waited any longer.

" no fair! I was so excited to plan out your wedding bouquet, how will they know if it matches your dress " she pouts.

" well I give them the colour scheme I'm wanting and they just run with that I guess "

" okay, fine what colours are you thinking " she sighs in defeat.

" well after my party I kind of fell in love with the idea of it being red and black, before you say anything I know it's not traditional and it seems very dark for a wedding but-"

" no it's not traditional and yes it is dark for a wedding but it's also perfect because it just screams Luna and Dom " she beams at me, this settles my nerves.

" okay we can go tell the boys, all that's left is to get our dresses Dom's doing most of the planning he didn't want to stress me out because of the baby "

" this is like don't tell the bride, he better not fuck it up or I'll kill him " Emily stands to make her way into the kitchen to tell the guys what colours I want.

-

" I'm assuming I'm your maid of honour " Emily searches through the many dresses on the wrack whilst I sit slumped in a chair, with a glass of alcohol free champagne balanced on my bump.

" who else would it be? I have no one else " I chuckle.

" just making sure, what about this one " she pulls out a white dress that looks more like a ball gown then a wedding dress.