36

The wedding part one: Luna Warrington

I've been getting all dolled up by Emily for the past hour, she's been sipping alcohol free champagne with me out of pity, that and she doesn't want to get wasted before I tie the knot.

My dress is now draped beautifully from my body, I have blood red roses in my hair attached to my veil that match the flowers in my hand as well as Emily's brides maid dress, we are moments away from stepping down the isle and I feel sick to my stomach with nerves.

The irony in all this is Adam is giving me away, the very person who forbid mine and Dom's love in the first place in the beginning, now he's handing me over to him freely. Adam seems calm and collected as we wait at the back door of my house curtains drawn waiting for our signal.

Dom decided our future home was the best place to tie the knot, and I wouldn't have it any other way. No paps can get us from here, the only press is the women named Ellie from the rolling stone magazine for the interview, everything we need is here not to mention our back yard is effortlessly beautiful especially in summer time with flowers and trees in full bloom.

I'm practically buzzing out of my boots with the anticipation of it all, what will Dom look like, how did it decorate it all? Who's here? I know a couple of people from Dom's management are here, but besides Adam I have no family with me today. But that's okay I have all the family I need right here, my little safe haven, the family I made for myself within my friends.

" I almost forgot something " Adam fishes something from his back pocket, a small tatty jewellery box. I raise my eyebrows in surprise, he opens the beat up velvet box and I almost fall to my knees from shock, tears prick in my eyes as I glance down at the small sliver locket, one I haven't laid my eyes on in years.

My mothers locket, one I assumed was locked away by my father or lost forever, but it's here and Adam has it. He carefully opens the locket to show two baby photos, one of myself and one of him.

I'm tipping my head back and fanning my eyes trying not to cry or ruin my makeup before I've even set foot outside, Emily would kill me. " you've had it all these years " I whisper to him.

" yeah I was saving it for a day like this, it's something old and borrowed and one day you can give it to your child on their day. I just thought this way you can have our mum with you " he takes the dainty piece of sliver from the box ans ushers me to turn around to he can carefully place it on me.

It fits just under my padlock Dom got me, I run my hands over the treasured pieces of jewellery, my eye are brimmed with tears as I turn and hold Adam in a embrace, " thank you, you don't know what this means- what you mean I love you " I hold him tighter like a any giving moment the last remaining part of my blood related family will slip through my fingers.

" I love you baby Lu, I always will, this locket was always yours I was just keeping it safe " we see Oli peak his head through the door as a signal that everything is ready and the time has come, I pull myself together just as Emily steps through the back door with her own red roses in her hand that match her dress perfectly.

Emily disappears through the door way first throwing red and black rose petals behind her, I hear a faint sound of a familiar melody but I can't quite make it out, that's until the door was opened and I step out into the sunshine with Adam linked on my arm.

Dom's back is facing us but from what I can tell he's wearing a black suit trimmed with red, his once fluffy hair is now  slicked back, the music hits my ears perfectly now and I know the song.

It's the song Dom wrote for me and played on the roof top all those months ago, the song he titled love song, the tears that threaten to fall almost spill from my eyes as I make my way down the isle, through my blurry vision I take in the black and red roses and fairy lights running down either side of the isle. The chairs are decorated in red and black silk with the same colour flowers attached at the back to match. Dom stands at the end of the isle underneath a huge floral archway.