24

Adam Warrington:

We went out for lunch before heading to the hospital allowing Luna some well needed alone time, I think we've all been suffocating her a bit too much as she's been extra distant these past two days, I think the 4 week mark creeping up on her about Dom being still asleep is getting to her, it's getting to all of us but we are trying to put on our best fake smiles for her.

We had one more lead to follow but Ol insisted we take a break as this one was the closest we've been to finding out who did it, Oli went through all his connections in the gang which lead him to Shawn being so close we saw fit to take a break one evening away couldn't hurt us could it?

So here we are sat in a little cafe in LA trying to have some kind of normal, " I feel guilty " I mutter out staring into my coffee.

" don't be we needed a break as well Luna will be just fine, we can't coddle her all the time " Emily says trying to make me feel somewhat better, I understand we can't but after almost loosing her too many times for my liking I can't help but have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach for leaving her behind at the apartment.

My phone vibrates in my pocket snapping me out of my thoughts.

Lu x:
heading out for some lunch to clear my head will be back late don't worry about me, update me on Dom please x

I sigh at my phone smiling slightly maybe she wasn't doing as bad as I thought, I sip my coffee and think onto better days ahead where all of this is over, Dom is home happy and healthy. Luna is stress free well for the most part the only stress she will have is looking after the little one and maybe just maybe one day we can head back out on tour.

My heart aches a little thinking of tour, it's been cancelled and all ticket holders have been refunded. There's just no way we could continue not without our front man, I'd give anything to go back a couple months and slap my old self over how possessive I was of Luna being with Dom, all of this could of been avoided.

I blame myself for all of this mess, for sending Luna away right into the arms of our shitty parents, I should of known they wouldn't bother to keep her safe selling her to James like some fucking Mail order bride it's disgusting, even though Luna has told me so many times she forgives me and it wasn't all my fault I can't help but think it is.

Me sending her away was me burning our world to ashes, it was a domino affect I didn't see coming and I'd do anything to go back and change it all.

" oh for fuck sake not again " Oli sighs whilst pulling out his wallet and throwing a couple dollar bills on the table, i furrow my brows in confusion at him.

Until I hear them, the paps they've managed to find us there's only 3 of them now but once one finds us they all coming flying in like vultures trying to pick information out of us like meat from the bone.

I roll my eyes down the rest of my coffee and slide my shades on my face " when are they gonna let up fuck " I shake my head, Oli puts his arm around Emily's shoulder protectively as we head for the cafe door.

The second the glass barrier is removed between us the floods of shouting fills my ears, the flashes from the camera making me squint slightly even with sunglasses on.

I try barge my way through to Oli's car ignoring their invasive questions over Luna and Dom.

" where is Luna? Has she spilt from dom? "

" is Dom awake yet Adam? Can you confirm or deny "

" how do you feel about your sister being engaged to a monster like him? "