4

The blacked out car pulled up to the airport and just as Adam said there were floods of paps waiting for us, circling the car like vultures just waiting for their target, that target being Dom.

Everyone puts on their sunglasses besides me I look at Dom nervously, he waits for security to grab our luggage before reaching for the door his hand still in mine, my hand being more sweaty then before due to nerves. The others get out of the car and the paparazzi go feral at just them alone, I pull back Dom before he gets out of the car. " what if they see? " I look at him worried then I look down at our fingers interwoven.

He looks stumped for a second until he clocks on about us, us holding hands in public and the photos going out across every media. " let them see babe " he brings me close to him, planting a gentle kiss on my lips before lowering my sunglasses from my hair to my face.

He steps out of the car first before holding out his hand for me to take security holding back the paps trying to get to him and news outlets asking him questions. " Mr Harrison how do you feel about coming back on tour so soon after being almost murdered " one of them bellows at Dom.

They snap photos over and over again the flashes making me almost disoriented as I step out of the car into the safety of Dom's arms, now I understand what the glasses are for to help with all the flashing lights. He wraps his arm around me, pushing through the crowds.

" yung blud is that your new girlfriend, How does she feel about your near death experience, MISS MISS how do you feel with how brave he was" one news reporters shouts causing Dom to stop in his tracks and turn to her, " this women is stronger then anyone I've ever met even stronger then me " with that he turns to me placing a kiss on my lips whilst cupping my face. The crowds of people go wild trying to get the perfect shot of Dom displaying affection to me, and writing down his statement he just said about me.

I'm completely taken back and in shock not expecting him to do something like that, I can't help but smile as I duck under Dom's arms for safety as he pushes me through the airport away from the crowds of cameras and people shouting his name.

" soon enough the whole world will love you Luna Warrington, like I do " he pulls me closer to his chest as we walk through the airport. " where the fuck did you guys go? I was worried for a second then " Adam frowns at us both, " just showing off Luna that's all " Dom shrugs before heading forward towards where our private plane is waiting for us.

One good thing about Dom being this famous is we don't have to go through hours of waiting at the airport instead we board our plane and we are good to go. Not so much the paps and reporters tho. Walking on the luxury plane I'm in awe of how beautiful it is, cream leather seats, marble counter tops at the mini bar. And little bunks for everyone to sleep in. There's two rooms at the back of plane which I assume is a bathroom and maybe another room.

" wow " I whisper as I walk in seeing everyone already seated and comfortable, drinks and cigarettes hanging from their mouths. " wait we can smoke? " I look at everyone confused. " yeah we can do anything it's Dom's private plane we don't use it all the time of course but when we do it's nice " Oli kicks his feet back whisky in hand and Emily attached to the other.

" come on babe our room is back there " Dom takes my hand and guides me past everyone to the door at the back of the plane, opening the door to reveal a beautiful king size bed scattered in rose petals and a table with a bottle of wine and we have our own bathroom, it's insane we can have all this in the sky whilst we fly.

" did you do this " I turn to Dom as he closes the door rubbing the back of his neck with a guilty look on his face " it's just one of the ways I wanted to show you how sorry I am, but before all that let's have our talk shall we " he sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him.