37

The wedding part two: Dom & Luna Harrison:

After lunch which was breakfast foods per my request because I know Lu's craving has been nothing but bacon and egg sandwiches I thought it would be fitting instead of some fancy meal, the food was a success and now everyone is mingling and drinking before our first dance.

But first me and Luna make our way over to a quiet spot in the garden where a table and chairs have been set up ready for the interview, my hand is trembling in my wife's hand as we take our seats.

" Luna and Dom or should I say mr and mrs Harrison it's a pleasure to be invited to your big day thank you for having us "Ellie smiles whilst putting out a tape recorder and note pad and pen.

" I'm ready to start if you are " she beams at us.

We both nod and await the questions, I knock back my whisky a little too quickly. But Luna squeezes my hand and grounds me.

" I've been told no questions are off limits is that right? " Ellie asks whilst jotting something down.

" we are open to everything we want to tell our story In our own words " Luna answers for me.

" perfect, so first up how did the power couple meet? "

" her brother is my best friend he swore he would kill me if I ever went near her as I have a bit of a past with having a revolving door of women. But I didn't listen I still went after her, and I fell madly in love and yes Adam did beat my ass for it but it was worth it "

" Luna you got back with your ex for a while and left the band is that correct, was you scared of yours and Dom's strong connection? What made you run? "

" I didn't run I was sent away by Adam and my parents tried to sell me off to my ex boyfriend who was the leader of a ruthless gang back home, he was physically and emotionally abusive to me. I was held captive by him but told to behave in public and not cause a scene but under all that make up my body was painted black and blue by James " I wince at her words it's like a knife right to the heart hearing her talk about it knowing I couldn't help her for so long but I also feel a pang of pride in my chest, she's telling her truth strong and brave. That's my girl I think to myself no not my girl my fucking wife.

" I'm so sorry I -" Ellie eyes are wide with shock.

" no questions off the table remember this is our truth, also I told Dom I loved him first and he made it his mission to get me free from James even got himself shot in the process "

This statement almost makes Ellie spit her water out, I bet she's so used to other celebrities spouting lies and nonsense , but we are saying nothing but the hard truth and it is kinda hard to swallow.

" oh wow urm, so free feel to skip this question Dom but I know there was some footage released of you and another gang member assaulting some guy, was that real or fake? You seemed to disappear for a while after it was released to the public " Ellie can hardly meet my intense gaze as I mull over her words, it's now or never Luna has spoken her truth, it's time to speak mine.

" the footage was real, is real. It was me at 16 I was part of the gang James ran but at the time it was his father who was the leader, of course I won't say the name of the gang to protect mine and Luna's safety but uh I joined really young to get myself out of a bad situation " I call for another drink to be brought to me as Ellie takes notes.

" and what kind of situation was that? How can someone go from being in such a violent position to singing on stage for the thousands? " Oli brings us all drinks including Ellie I think she appreciated the wine considering how dark this interview got real quick.