31

Dom Harrison:

I'm sneaking around the apartment at 6am trying to set everything up for when Lu wakes up, I've roped Adam in to help me, he doesn't look amused as he sits on the sofa filling up red, black and white balloons with helium, I'm currently getting the deliveries I had scheduled for this morning, I told him if he wants to be the best big brother last night he would help me, guilt tripping at its finest.

Bunches of roses start to litter the apartment with the colours again, red, black and white. I was so drawn to these colours because I feel like they represent our little family, black representing me a dark twisted soul who's still beautiful under all my shame according to Luna, red for Luna to represent her strength her fiery side and how much I'm in love with her. White for the baby, innocence in its purest form.

I place different bunches of flowers around the kitchen, living room and finally on the little tray I intend to take up to the room soon to decorate the bedroom whilst she sleeps, " is it really necessary to be up this early man " Adam huffs, handing me all the balloons he's blown up, I nod in approval.

" well Luna is an early bird now, well the baby is kicks her awake so I had no choice, I just got to do the bedroom and make her breakfast in bed so you can go back to bed now " I smile at a very sleepy Adam.

" still can't believe you're a massive sap now, all love struck over my sister sometimes I swear I'm dreaming and I'll wake up and she'll be back in England and you'll be doing lines of choke off some chicks tits " he chuckles, but my eyes go wide.

" yea never going to happen not anymore anyway " I shake the memories of my past self away as Adam trudges back up the stairs back to bed, I begin pulling out a frying pan and making Luna breakfast so I can take it up to her.

Sometimes I wonder where I would be if we didn't meet, like if she didn't come on tour? Would I still be knees deep in drugs and different women every night would I still be battling my mind each night? Drinking the pain away and putting on a fake smile for the fans unless I was stage then my smile was real, real because I felt so loved by them, so safe and understood we are all just a bunch of misfits in the end.

I think I'd come across Luna sooner or later her being Adams sister and all, but would things still pan out the way they did? Would I take one look at her and feel nothing but lust, fuck her and drop her like the rest. Us touring together made getting to know her heart so much easier, opening up to her was the scariest yet easiest thing I've done.

Our love and lives together have been nothing but a ship at sea in a huge storm hanging on for dear life as the unsteady waves rocked the boat since day one, but now we are in the clear I hope, crystal clear calm waters from here on out, it made us both stronger and more bonded I think, smooth seas don't make good sailors and all that jazz.

I finish plating up the bacon and egg sandwiches for Luna and myself,putting them on a tray next to the flowers, orange juice and presents I have for her. I tie some balloons around my wrist to take them upstairs.

Making my way upstairs I smile fondly to myself, I don't know if Luna has ever been celebrated this much on her birthday before the way her family are besides Adam of course, I want this to be a birthday to remember I still have so much to learn about Luna, same thing when it comes to me we've only been together just less then a year, but so much has happened we still learn stuff about one another everyday.

It's crazy how someone can come into your life and flip it upside down for the better, I never saw myself settling down I never saw myself getting on my knees for a women with a ring or having a family, she's gifted me so many things in the short time she's been in my life, I intend to spend the rest of mine paying her back for it.