39

Dom Harrison:

My blood feels like electricity is running through my veins, I'm more alive then I have been in months as I stroll on to the empty stage for sound check. I feel the vibrations of Adams guitars through my feet, and in my soul as my voice bellows through the speakers.

I can here the crowds of people outside yelling my name, yelling Lu's name, no more hiding today I tell myself as I step off the stage from sound check and walk over to a window and open it to wave to thousands of fans below.

No more hiding, today I can tell everyone in this room to be unapologetically themselves including me, Luna stands next to me as she peers out of the window too, her just bobbing her head out makes the crowd go crazier. I love how much they love her, I think they almost love her as much as me but that's not possible.

I wave before closing the window and taking Lunas hand to my dressing room, I light up a cigarette something I haven't done in a while whilst she stays seated on the black leather sofa.

" nervous " she asks eyeing my cigarette, " if anyone should be nervous it should be you princess " I dock the cig out and fall to my knees in front of her, she raises her eyebrows in shock.

" remember when we would sneak around in our dressing rooms hiding from Adam? " my hands stroke up and down her thighs, she maybe nearly 9 months pregnant but it hasn't slowed us down in the bedroom department, if anything her hormones have made her more lustful towards me.

" you have a show to start soon " she swats my hand away laughing, Luna won't be on stage tonight which makes me sad we got a stand in bass player because 1. She's 9 months and I don't even think her guitar strap can fit round her 2. She's heavily pregnant and I'm not going to make her sit or stand through the set.

So she will be watching comfortably from the vip box with Emily, " give me 5 minutes I'll have you screaming my name " I crawl up her body until our faces meet, I bite her lower lip making her whimper slightly.

" Dom? " I thought she was going to refuse me which I would of understood of course, but something about this dressing room it's making me incredibly antsy to please her not me but her, I get enough satisfaction watching her moan my name.

" 5 minutes starting from now " she bites her lower lip challenging me, I don't hesitate I pull her further down the leather seat, pulling her black sundress over her bump to keep it out of my way, and pull her underwear to one side.

The second my tongue connects with her I groan out of satisfaction at the taste of her, i don't even bother teasing I intend to make a mess of her before the 5 minutes is up.

She's gripping onto my hair for dear life and trying to bite her lower lip to stop the loud whimpers escaping, my tongue swirls around her at a rapid rate my jaw aches but I'm determined to keep up the pace.

Gripping her thighs I throw her legs over my shoulder devouring her, I enter two fingers inside her curling them at a slow and painful pace coaxing her to fall apart on them.

She can't take it anymore I feel her legs shake, her swallow breaths become loud pants, I feel her clenched around my fingers as she reaches her high, a loud screaming moan rips through the room followed by my name. I hum in satisfaction collecting all of her on my tongue.

Pressing my lips to her inner thigh I place her underwear back in place, and pull her dress down, Luna is trying to catch her breath and the leather between her legs is a mess from her.

" I think that was 3 minutes Princess " I smile at her leaning over her bump to plant a kiss on her lips, the door suddenly bursts open with a worried looking Oli and Emily stood there.