chapter thirty-three

Adare ‧₊˚.*

When I wake up in the morning, I feel the heat of Wes laying slightly on me.

He has his right arm over me and his head face down between the side of my neck and my shoulder.

Wes is a big guy, and he's got at least fifty percent of his body weight on me.

I sigh before moving my head so that my cheek is snuggled into his hair.

I close my eyes before I shoot them open again when

I hear "Oh my fuck. Wes you're a fucking little spoon!" Jackson lets out an amused laugh.

Wes starts to move and I feel him inhale, waking up.

"You little bitch Wes!"
"Fuck you Jackson," he says in a low, sleepy voice that's raspy but still doesn't move his head from me. Still face down.

"No fuck you Wes you laughed at me last night and here you are, you little bitch, you're the little spoon," Jackson cracks out.

Wes shuffles his head further into my shoulder, still having his face down when he says, "I'm going back sleep," but it comes out muffled and quickly adds, "on my girlfriend, which you don't have by the way do you?"

Yikes.

"Isn't the chick supposed to be the one laying on you?" Jackson says cockily.

Wes shuffles again, getting comfortable and his muffled voice says, "fuck you Jackson go back to sleep."

And then Wes inhales once again and tightens his arm over me, going back to sleep.

I fall back asleep for a little while too.

I wake up in Wes' bed, surprised to be alone before realizing that they had practice.

I pick up my phone and see that he texted me.

Wes Left for practice, I'll be back in like three hours if you wanna stay

He texted 45 minutes ago and I just now text back.

Me I think I'm gonna head to the library

I head back to my dorm to shower and wash my hair before I blow dry it and my hair is slightly curled, I put on a thin turtle neck under a navy blue crew neck and some baggie jeans.
MI grab my bag and head out the door to catch the bus to go to the library.

I love the weather out today. I put in my head phones and shuffle Red (Taylor's Version) as I walk to the library. When I find a seat, I pull out my laptop and my notes and get to work.

When I finally look up at the time, two hours has already passed. Damn.

I silenced my phone before I got here but when I look at it, I have two missed texts from Wes.

Wes Which library are you at
Wes ?
Wes Perfect thank you for responding I'll head to that one

As soon as I finish reading the second text, I hear Wes say, "I just looked in three different libraries because you wouldn't fucking answer the phone Wellsy," he says as he walks up in a hoodie and sweats.

I let out a little laugh. "Sorry I didn't realize how long I was working."

"Mhm," he says cockily as he takes out his computer and starts working on something.

I look down at my phone that lit up and see it's a text from my dad that went off 2 minutes ago that I didn't see and he asked what I ate for lunch and I send him a quick text telling him that I had a chicken quesadilla and before I can even set my phone down from hitting send, he's already sent another text.