chapter thirty-five

Wes

When I find my way to the bathroom, I shut the door.

I place my hands on the counter and exhale.
I need to fucking leave.

Through my mirror, my shirt is soaked.

I pull it over my head and bring the shirt under the sink.

As I'm rinsing it off, I hear someone fumble at the door and I raise my voice to say, "someone's in here."

But they still walk in. It's the girl who spilt it on me.
She widens her eyes, "hey I'm so sorry about that."

I look down and continue rinsing the shirt. "It's fine, seriously," I say lowly.

"No let me help," she mumbles quickly as she takes a step over to me, shutting the door behind her.

"No I'm.." I drift off whenever she gets right beside me, touching my side.

I move over slightly to get away from her and she moves closer.

She looks up at me, "I'm Amber by the way," she smiles.

I nod my head awkwardly and continues to step closer to me.

Despite me moving away, she places a hand on my lower stomach and looks up at me with very suggestive eyes.

"Let me make it up to you.." She says slowly and moves her hands slowly lower.

I grab her hand quickly and back away.

"Woah I don't know if I gave you the wrong idea or what but I'm really not interested. I'm sorry," I say quickly.

"Oh come on Wes, I can make you feel good.." She says slowly and looks suggestively down at my pants which immediately makes a little nauseous.

"I think it's time for you to go Amber," I say as I slightly push her to the door and open it to guide her out.

Once I open the door, I place my hand on the top and gently push her out, thankful she's finally leaving.

But when I look up, I see Adare standing in front of the bathroom door with her eyes wide and her mouth slightly open.

When she takes in what she's seeing, her face goes slightly pale.

"Wellsy what are you.." And then I suddenly realize how this looks.

And I'm now suddenly aware of me not having a shirt on and the girl on my side..coming out of the bathroom with me.

Fuck.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I knew I shouldn't of fucking came here.

"Adare this is not what it looks like," I plea with my eyes slightly widened.

Fuck fuck fuck. Please believe me.

She gulps and just immediately turns and speed walks away.

I start to run after her when I'm intercepted by Jackson on the side.

"Adare's here," he says quickly when he looks to see that I don't have a shirt on and the bathroom door open, with Amber standing with a dazed smile on her face. She's wasted.

"Dude what the fuck," Jackson says when he takes it all in.

This look so fucking bad and I realize that now.

"Jackson I fucking swear nothing happened this is not what it looks like."

"It looks pretty fucking criminating Wes. Seriously what the fuck? I thought you were trying to get her back not slumming it up with random chicks."